I'm back! =)

New to the forums? Going on vacation? Leaving forever? Tell us!
silentsuperior

I'm back! =)

Postby silentsuperior » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:22 pm

Hey Everyone,

Really glad to be back! when i first came here I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, so much so that I didn't even know what a variable was. Everyone was so helpful back then though and it was Mr. Numbers bank tutorial that got me on the right track to coding. I had a lot going on at the time and had to say my farewell.

Now, I have quite a bit more knowledge on coding than I used to. Took an interest to javascript while I was away and just really appreciated the logic that went into everything. I think that's going to make the coding side of all this rather straight forward, at least more easy than before haha.

I just subbed again and am looking forward to seeing what all has been added since I was here last. I have some ideas for a game and I'm ready to make them into a reality. Also looking forward to seeing some new and old faces alike on here! Great to be back :D

Not Me
001 Subscriber

Re: I'm back! =)

Postby Not Me » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:17 am

Well yello, and welcome back!

Kinda funny, I took a break from 001 for a while and got into javascript too. :razz:
The above image is totally not a link to my website.

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Postby Wonderland » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:51 am

I don't think we have met, but welcome back good sir. :)

silentsuperior

Postby silentsuperior » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:09 pm

Thank you both very much! I actually had some time to play around with 001 last night quite a bit and everything actually is a lot more simple than I remember it being, I'm thinking due to the knowledge I picked up in my absence. So excited to get the ball rolling on my new project, just familiarizing myself with all the features again :D

Return to Hello, Away, Goodbye