Maybe

New to the forums? Going on vacation? Leaving forever? Tell us!
Squirrel
001 Admirer

Maybe

Postby Squirrel » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Well. I have bad news, well its bad news for me. Maybe not for you guys.But whatever.

Um, yeah. I might disappear within the week. lol.I dont know. Um but anyways if I do happen to not come on for 2 days straight, ya know Im not gonna be on again until a certain day. Which I have no idea what that day is right now. I just know that if Im not here. That means I wont be back till next month. Sorry.If I get lucky I wont be gone long, or I wont be gone at all. But I dont know, Im not that lucky.Um anyways, what else was I going to say...oh yeah. It seems that I always am never around the internet on my birthday XD.It sucks.But its true.Like on May 2nd, I have a birthday I probabaly will be going to thats out of state. lol. Its for my friends birthday[she moved out of state] and she sent me and invitation to her party. Shes having it after her birthday since her birthday is the day after mine.

Buuttt yeah anyways. I might be gone. Might not.Dont know, this was just a um..whats it called....warning?no...what is it..I cant think of the word...Oh yeah a heads up. Thats what Ill call it XD.

-Squirrel
Dont miss me ;]

[Im doing the same going away post on every other forum Im on...lol yay for copy and paste]

lol I know I havent been here long, but I wanted to tell yall still that I might be going.

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Re: Maybe

Postby serrafina » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:37 pm

What?! What?! Whose going to be my buddy from school now!? Aww...either way I'll miss you. Plus, since I know who it is, tell her I said Happy Birthday anyways! XD

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Oh man this is very awful, I'd write an essay on why you should stay but I'm to lazy. :lol: Well come back soon ya here. :)
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

Peppy2006
001 Subscriber

Postby Peppy2006 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:29 am

ammohead213 wrote:Oh man this is very awful, I'd write an essay on why you should stay but I'm to lazy. :lol: Well come back soon ya here. :)

THEN I WILL.

Why you should stay with the 001 community.
By Peppy.

So, you're thinking about leaving? Here is why you should not leave, and why you should stay with the 001 community.

1. You have friends!
Yes. You have friends on here. Most of us (Even though you may not think so) are your friends. Many of us are friendly, and funny. The community is composed of many members, and each one plays a certain role. If you leave, we'll have nobody to fill your space, because they will not be you.

2. You're unique!
Each member possesses a certain personality and aspiration. Some are funny, some are serious, some are more talkative than others, and some are shy (Kinda like me.) and just about all the people on here are friendly. Each member is what makes our community, our community. Take one away, and it's not the same.

3. We will miss you.
If you leave, it won't be the same. Trust me. It just isn't. Many have come and gone, if you are going to leave, we will all miss you. If you have to leave, we are sorry.

4. Conclusion.
In conclusion, I'm not saying you have to stay. But if you do decide to stay with us, we would be very happy. But if you're one of the ones that is leaving, no matter what we say, I have just one thing to say. Goodbye! Maybe not forever, but for now, goodbye! And good luck with whatever you decide to do next, so until we meet again (if ever), goodbye. If you ever consider coming back, please do. We will be waiting.

Your friend,
Peppy.

See? Look what you made me do. Aw, well. That'll have to get saved so I can pull it up whenever someone threatens to leave. Anyway, If you are leaving, then Goodbye! But do consider coming back.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:32 am

:lol: Good job. :)
yeah squirrel dont forget us about us now. :)
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

Squirrel
001 Admirer

Postby Squirrel » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:35 pm

aww thats sweet XD

But Im not leaving for forever. I was only going to be gone a few weeks..if that. Im not sure how long, or if Ill even be gone. Its a big IF.

Serrafina: I might not even get to go :/...makes me sad...T.T

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:36 pm

well were happy it's temporary. :)

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Dont leave for too long. I was just gettin to know you :(

Squirrel
001 Admirer

Postby Squirrel » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:06 am

Ill try not to be gone long :/...I hate being away from my computer T.T.........XD the latest Ill be gone is until next month, but thats all.

Return to Hello, Away, Goodbye