Importing resources

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
TattieB0Jangle

Importing resources

Postby TattieB0Jangle » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:37 pm

Hey i seem to be having problems Importing resources well they Import ok but keeping them there is a different story.

After Importing i use them on my level and everything is it should be but if i close down 001 game creator and open it again the files are missing :( the files are from game creators website any ideas or help would be great.

Lee
001 Support

Re: Importing resources

Postby Lee » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:42 am

I'm not able to reproduce this problem on my end. Could you let us know which resources you're specifically trying to import?
Lee - 001 Community Manager

TattieB0Jangle

Postby TattieB0Jangle » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:36 pm

any from the download page

Lee
001 Support

Postby Lee » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:32 am

Can you ZIP up that folder of resources you were trying to import and send it to us? support [at] engine001 [.com]
Lee - 001 Community Manager

Return to Technical Support Questions