My friend is phsycho. I need advice

General discussion relating to everything except 001.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions concerning the 001 software in this forum.
Ixayou
001 Translator

My friend is phsycho. I need advice

Postby Ixayou » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:36 pm

I have gotten in a very difficult situation, and im afraid my life can never be normal again. A girl in my class is destroying my life. I have to be her servant/slave, or she will make my life worse then it already is.

It all started when i started to middle school (8th grade). I got kind of a rough start, and didnt have that many friends. Then i became best friends with two girls in my class. Let's just call them Bella and Karen. We had a lot of fun together at first, but then my best friend from kids school joined my class in the middle of 8th grade. Lets call her Betty. Betty had become very unpopular with people before she came in my class (doesnt matter now, but will later in the story).

When Betty came, she only knew me in the class, so i was a lot with her. Then Karen became jalous and started to dislike and be mean to Betty. Betty and Karen became enemies, because Betty is a smartypants who loves to brag and show off her skills (that are not as impressing as she wants it to be) and she gets mad when people disagree. Karen is the psycho. She had a serious problem as a child that i will not mention here. She loves to give bad comments at people and is very very mean. They were a very bad match, but i made it work out between then (no they are not best friends, but they dont fight)

At first i thought Karen was fun and a nice person, but when we started at 9th grade, hell started.
I had a sleepover at my house where Bella and Karen came. Karen insisted to keep us awake all the night even when we said we wanted to sleep. When we stopped listening to her and just went to bed she got violent towards me. She threw my cat on me, and "spilled" a whole package of vanilla sauce in my hair and a lot more i dont want to talk about. It ended up with us sitting up to 6am and both of them went home as fast as they could while i was at home crying (i was alone).
Whenever i mention that again, Karen laughs.

That was just the start, she has become horrible. She treats me with no respect, and she keeps me away from other people. Whenever i talk to anyone in the class, she interrupts me and start talking to that person and push me away. And because of that almost no one in my class really knows me.
I tried to make her keep away from me once. I told her that i didnt want to be friend with her because all those bad things she does, but then she tells the teacher that im keeping her out of the group, and starts talking shit about me with others in the class. I tried to tell them that she is bad to me, but no one belives me because she uses an innocent face when she talks to anyone else than me, so everyone else belives her.
Its not that i care what they think of me, its just that everyone around starts forcing me to become best friends with her again. I tried telling the teacher that i cant because she has been violent many times, but they just dont belive me and dont care. They just want peace.

Betty is the only one who know how she is and supports me, but nobody belive when she tells it either (because everyone hates her)
I tried asking her for help to get rid of Karen. She said yes, but she will only make things worse. She brags that she is so good with people and can read everyones moves, but she is a social retard. And the worst thing is she think herself she can read people. And i cant trust Bella, because she dont care about anything else than her boyfriend.

I dont know what to do. Karen makes me look like the bad person, so nobody likes me. I have lost a lot of friends because of her. I have to keep her happy all the time and do everything she wants or she will make other people hate me. My grades at school is sinking A LOT and i even think im becoming bipolar.
The only person i can trust is Betty but she is going on my nerves! She dont have to do anything to piss someone off, she just do.
Now Karen is making up a lot of stuff about me and tells people, i have no idea why, and she still act like we are friends when im around.
I need some advice fast because things are just getting worse over time.
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!
All published information about our project will be there
http://shadowsofsephtia.blog.com/

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Re: My friend is phsycho. I need advice

Postby serrafina » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Do you remember anything she said to you in particular? In the past as she was friends? Well, when she is not around, especially like in a locker period, talk to someone you know who knows her or her name. Say what very violent that girl is getting over a guy, and how so in so saw her with a certain guy somewhere in a public place, like the mall or something. This would cause a rumor, if you mention it to a few different people, people will mention it to their friends, especially girls. Of course, it's going to reach her ear, but that's what you want. She'll be confused, but that would make things interesting for your asspect. It'll give you the advantage field.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:11 pm

If it was that easy i wouldnt make this topic. If i told she was violent to a guy no one would belive me because she dont look like a violent person at all. Then she would tell everyone that i was lying (wich i would be doing if i said that)

She is an expert to make other people look like the bad guy who hurt her. And everyone at my school, especially the girls belive the one that cries first. And now that she has cryed many times while telling other what a bad person i am she has turned everyone against me.
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Inxth
001 Forum Master

Postby Inxth » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:22 pm

First thing you want to do is to demand for respect. For goodness sake, a friend like that isn't a friend at all. Tell her straight out that you want some respect, and that you're not some slave who has to do whatever she wants. And if she even opens her mouth, that's your chance to strike at her Ego again, or in simpler terms, raise your voice so that everyone can hear you. Then they'd know what a horrible person she is. And if she shows any signs of retorting, keep telling her again and again how bad she treats you, (but don't scream and lose your temper over it) if she shows any sign of frustration, or has the look of a cornered fox, then you know that you've won. If she tries to turn the tables, you can always remind her of things, painful, bad, unpleasant things, that she has done to you, or to any other person. (you should know, she hangs around you all the time)

The key is: Don't ever run out of things to say and don't ever let her talk. If you can do that you've already won.
I'm back, but not in business. Woop woop.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm

You got some good points there. The thing is, if i yell at her in front of people she will laugh at me really high and make fun of me or something like that. She wont listen to any serious thing i say. Every thing i tell her goes in one ear and out the other one. She dont care what i think as long as she have one stable person who will always be her "best friend" no matter what. I dont call her a psycho for no reason. She is the worst person i have met in my life.
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Inxth
001 Forum Master

Postby Inxth » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Then drown out her laughter. Raise your voice higher. She'd stop laughing then.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:31 pm

No belive me. She will laugh even harder. She does everything to make me look bad in front of people. That way, if nobody likes me, i cant ally with someone else.
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Deedasmi
001 Forum Master

Postby Deedasmi » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Ignore her, don't do shit for her. Hang out with other people, even if she just pushes you out of the way, keep your conversation and pretend like she doesn't exist or. Most likly this will lead to her attacking you. When that hapens you'll be free for good. People like that can't stand to be ignored.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 pm

True. Thing is, she will tell people that i ignore and ditch her and all of the girls will be like "aw c'mon be friends hugs for everyone" and if i keep doing it i will hear it from my teacher.

But still i will give it a try. Cant get any worse than it is
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Well, that's more sociopathic behaviour than psychopathic, but anyway, yeah, go with Deedasmi's plan, and really, there must be someone who would believe you, what about your parents?
I am bacon.

Fry me in grease and put me on a plate covered in paper towels when you're ready to serve.

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Deedasmi's plan is the best. You have to pretend that what she's doing is not affecting you at all. When she says something to someone, shrug it off, play it cool, then people will begin to see the truth.

Inxth
001 Forum Master

Postby Inxth » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:39 pm

if you want to get rid of her so bad, then tell a (sensible) older person, eg: a big brother/sister, a parent, a trusted other, or, if you really are that desperate, a teacher...

Ultimate 001 Member

Postby 24 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:17 am

First off: Deeds plan is good. But tell her what friends are and what they do for each other. To me a friend is somebody that will listen to you, will help you when you need it, that will fight your battles with you, that will not put you down, and does not mind people knowing that you are friends.

Second: DON'T MAKE HER MAD!!! From the way this sounds. (And I could be way off.) If you tick her off to far she might try to hurt you or others along with you. When you go to confront her do it nicely and only speak up if need be.

Third: Get some help. Like Inxth said get someone like a teacher, consular, parent, and or principal.

Fourth: Figure out her history. Did she have a bad childhood? Was it because she had no friends? Did other kids pick on her as she grew up? Or. Did somebody do to her what shes doing to you as a kid? Her history might help you get some answers to why she is this way and could help you fix this.

All of these can help you. And I wish you the best of luck while praying for you. ;)

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:51 am

I'd say switch school immediately. If the place is horrible with you, then it's a simple solution. You're not running away, it's that the class sounds corrupt. Some people just don't learn. Corrupt are one of them.
MIV wrote:It's definitely not The Epic Game of Loladin as the screenshot said.
Nor is it The Epic Game of Loladin Happy Face.

SoundCloud
Project blog

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:44 am

Thanks everyone, i will do my best but really i think she will keep bothering me untill i move out of the country and get a new number :(

Now she have sent a lot of messages to people making up a lot of stories about me calling her stuff and trying to ditch her. I think that the only way out of this mess is to not do anything bad to her, or say anything bad to her. That way, she got nothing to tell about me (exept the stuff she makes up :S )
If she dont tell anything bad about me to everyone i know, someone might belive me when i tell how horrible she actually is. Worth a try right
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:18 am

The only thing that forces you to be with her is the school. So you switch. You have the right to deny her phone calls and friend requests from Facebook.

SoundCloud
Project blog

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:38 am

Ugh! I don't know what I would do if anyone threws my pet around. What parents must she have?! O.o
Call the cops and get her arreastet for psychoterror and animal cruelty!

And about that stuff she tells to anyone else....
Make a vid of her, beeing psycho and load in youtube :twisted:
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
Why should fire be the enemie of the sun? Hello? Sun = ultimate fire? :?

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:08 am

You know what, Jiluthefang?

That's a fucking awesome idea! :D
I am bacon.

Fry me in grease and put me on a plate covered in paper towels when you're ready to serve.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:33 am

Haha i could do that, but they would sew me if i loaded it on youtube, the girl is a one person warzone :lol: I could just show some random people though.

And Scavelon i live in a very small place, and the only other middle school is on the other side of the town and no busses go there from my house so i think i'd rather not. I would do that if there was another one closer to where i live
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:58 pm

With the video idea, you could set up a sting somehow. If you can manage to record her doing terrible stuff to you, you can show people what she is doing to you. And if you can get statements from your peers as to what she's been telling them, that can back up your video.

Peppy2006
001 Subscriber

Postby Peppy2006 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:39 pm

gamer_dude001 wrote:With the video idea, you could set up a sting somehow. If you can manage to record her doing terrible stuff to you, you can show people what she is doing to you. And if you can get statements from your peers as to what she's been telling them, that can back up your video.

Yeah, then you can file a report for harassment, assault, and so on... To the police. :) After that, she'll take you seriously. Because if she tries anything after that, she could face jail time.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:20 am

Here you go pal I hope this helps, The best of luck!
[youtube]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pQ-DxLEmVzM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pQ-DxLEmVzM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:30 am

ammohead213 wrote:Here you go pal I hope this helps, The best of luck!
[youtube]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pQ-DxLEmVzM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pQ-DxLEmVzM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I cant see it. Can you post a link instead?
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:47 am

"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:01 am

Thank you It really means a lot to me :) I will do my best to do those things you said and i will try to work this out. Again thank you all who are trying to help me :)
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:05 am

Oh its No problem your very welcome!. Remember come back here if you need anymore help. We'll fix this. I've had bullies before. Usually telling an adult will cease it. And tell your parents too. :) It'll be ok ixayou!

StarBeef
001 Enthusiast

Location: Lost in my own little world. And the UK, but I'm not lost there.

Postby StarBeef » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:42 pm

ammohead213 wrote:Oh its No problem your very welcome!. Remember come back here if you need anymore help. We'll fix this. I've had bullies before. Usually telling an adult will cease it. And tell your parents too. :) It'll be ok ixayou!

Ammo's right, talk to someone at school, perhaps a councillor if they have one - they're trained to deal with this type of thing, it can then be dealt with officially by the teachers and they can make sure that this person stops giving you a hard time. I wouldn't plan to 'get you own back' either, keep the moral high ground and once it's going through the official channels her lies will eventually catch up with her.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Now the school is pushing me together with her in every group project :( She is a god damn clown, we havent finished a single project and my grades are going down. And im not getting rid of her and im close to getting nerve problems :(
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:53 am

well if everyone thinks you are being a b***h then what's the worst that can happen if you do ditch her and say go away i don't want to be your friend ever
and if it ever gets really bad you can always try and get into a new school

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:13 am

So, absolutely no one believes you? Not even your parents, or a school counselor, or hell, if it becomes necessary, a police officer?
I am bacon.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 am

patatoface wrote:well if everyone thinks you are being a b***h then what's the worst that can happen if you do ditch her and say go away i don't want to be your friend ever
and if it ever gets really bad you can always try and get into a new school

Well the thing is i cant get rid of her no matter how many times i ditch her it takes one day then she come back and is "sorry" for being a bitch. Even if i say then i dont want to be her friend, she will keep doing everything she can to become my "friend" again. Once she even sent me a suicidal message.

Predator King wrote:So, absolutely no one believes you? Not even your parents, or a school counselor, or hell, if it becomes necessary, a police officer?

Well my parents belive me, but there is nothing they can do. Im sure a police officer would belive me, untill he spoke to her. She is so manipulative thats why everyone belive her and not me.
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:40 am

Well, there's only one way to find out.
I am bacon.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:46 am

do something REALLY horrible to her and keep being mean to her
though you're probobly not that kind of person

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:48 am

Ignore her, if she speaks do not speak back, if she does no work thats fine, the teacher wille ventually see ti and mark you.
If she spreads rumors, if people make fun of you becaus eof them ignor ethem, stuff like that blows of fast if they see you aren't getting a rise out fo it, the harder she tries to get to you the faster her inner self will be reavealed.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:11 am

she will probobly just tell everyone that you are friends and act really nice to them and poor ixayou will seem like a b***h to everyone

so i've got an idea say that you don't want to be her freind and that you mean it so when she says she will do anything to be your friend tell her to something (illegal) then you'll be her friend then video tape her doing it then hand it into the police that will get her :twisted:

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:13 am

And she'll say that Ixayou told her to do it ;)

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:14 am

and ixayou doesen't need to disagree she won't get in nearly as much trouble as little miss psycho will

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:15 am

She will still get in serious trouble with police though, maybe a record. Should probably find better, legal ways of ridding her of the brat.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:20 am

if you can think of anyting that will then i'm all for it :-P
Last edited by patatoface on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:25 am

Better than being criminal. And that isn't a very nice thing to joke about. Be careful.

I can't think of anything to suggest that hasn't already been suggested.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:27 am

heh i'm not really sure what syonide really is but i'll edit my post anyway

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:31 am

Cyanide is a poison, it would kill her.
I am bacon.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:48 am

i thought so

now as for this school work business ask your teachers if they can let you work with someone else because you guys talk a lot and don't get any work done

or mabey just as a side note you could show her this thread to show her that you really mean it though that could could really backfire

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:08 am

If i told her about this thread, she would show it to everyone she could possibly think of. So i'd rather not.
She would make it look like i was talking shit about her on a forum behind her back.
She is so sick i even told her i dont want to be her friend because she is so mean to me, but then she called me mean and a bad friend and she told the teacher im trying to ditch her. You see, the girl got very big problems and the school is trying to make school as good as possible for her. I am the only one who can be nice to her so they are using me. Thats why they put me together with her in all of the group projects. And if i do something "mean" to her, the teacher tells me that i HAVE to be friend with her.
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:41 am

Oh dear. :(
Ok You dont have to be her friend. You can be friends with whoever you want.
Your gunna have to ignore her and work hard in school projects. Has she made any attempts to hurt you or harm you
physicly?

Predator- You dangerouse man! :lol:

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Yes she acctually hit me 2 times, she thought of it as a joke though. She also threw my cat on me once when i didnt want to stay up all night with her. Other than that - no.
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Oh wait a second...
Ixayou dont let her in your house! She hits you too and tossed that poor kitty? Your parents know she did that?
This is way out of hand here. Theirs gotta be something that can be done. Your 14 right? How old is she?

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:49 pm

She is also 14. We're in the same class thats why its so hard to get rid of her
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:55 pm

you have more than 1 class or just 1 class?

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:57 pm

No i mean there is 5 classes in every.. uh.. im not so sure how to say it in english anyway shes in my class all the time.
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:00 pm

good lard all 5 classes? :shock:
Well in that case. Get yourself around a group of new friends. Tell her to leave you alone. Dont tell her what you think of her or are planning to get her in trouble. She'll use these tacktics against you. And we've come to far to quit solider! If it makes you feel any better I had the same situation kinda if you wanna hear it.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Really? What did you do? You see, this girl is sick, and i'd say shes pure evil o.O If i did that she would tell the teachers that i ditch her plus she would tell bad things about me to the new people.
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Aw, ixayou we have to do something. Your such a kind peaceful person on here it hurts to know your being torcherd by a sick girl. :(
Well heres what happen. It was some years back around 5 I was in middles school. These 2 girls named angela and ashley were known bad girls and torchered who they pleased. They jacked my cash picked on me, and If I talked back to them they would hit me. So one day I got tired of them picking on me. It was mornig and breakfast was being surved in the cafateria. They came to my table when I was eating alone at a table, since my friends bus comes closer to the bell. She said "Tim same time at lunch your gunna get it again." I walked down and dumped my trey then (Ready for this?) I told them to 'F' Off. Oh my gosh I remember running out of the door and she chased me behind the art building. I ran through a door and went in the guys bathroom. Her friend was waiting outside the door. So I was so scared. I remember stairing up at the ceiling until the bell rang to go to first period class. Eventually I exited She punched me in my back and I had a terrible bruise from this. Then lunch came and I tried to talk to a teacher. Didnt believe me of course. Since her and her friend sweet talked them. That remaining lunch they found me at my locker...chased me again, caught me and kicked me. Worst pain I felt and I was stunned. Eventually a teacher came and took me to the nurse and I got in trouble still for being late to clas despite my encounter. I got a detention. So last period was studyhall and the bell rang and I was sad almost in tears. So I got my backpack to go home. and (Yep Found me again) This time I said you guys just leave me alone I'm sick of your games. chased me up my hill by my house and stopped eventually. The next day they waited by our flag pole and I sent a text to my friend to get mr burdine out their (my favorite history teacher.) He got mr burdine outside and when I got on campus angela ran up to me and slapped me were the bruise on my back was. mr burdine caught them and they got suspended. Well that is of course after I showed them the bruise and my friends said they were a witness. My advice to you is, do what I did. Call a friend ahead of time and get them to get a teacher hidden out their before school. Then you can set up a sting operation from their without her consent.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Sounds like something similiar to whats happening to me. Glad to hear everything turned out well for you :)

I can try to make a teacher or any other adult see how she really is. The problem is, we only have two teachers and she sweet talked them both and put up an innocent face and made herself look like a victim because of her past. I belive thats why she is like she is. Some things happend in her childhood, plus she didnt have any close friends at kids school. Some kids bullied her and now she is taking it out on me.
She expect me to treat her like a baby, and if i dont she gets pissed off.
But your idea was kinda good it might help me out a bit. The only thing is, she is so manipulative. Im sure that if someone catch her being a bitch she will try to explain that it all because i was mean to her or something. She always have a new move for whatever i do. But its worth a try.
I will try ignoring her. Then she will do anything to get attention, then i can keep ignoring her untill she freaks out and i will make sure there is someone nerby all the time. Does that sound like a good idea?
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:51 pm

:lol: Sounds good and thanks! To increase your chances of sucsess do this:
Have someone meet up at school ahead of time. Convence 1 of the teachers or school staff to wait outside and hide. Now your not gunna enjoy this part but it will help. Get her to hit you. Make sure the teacher or staff can see this from a distant view. She can sweet talk her way out of verbal abuse, but she sure as hell cant get of the wire for physical abuse! *Evil laugh* :lol:
I'm king ammo I know what I'm doing! 8)
We'll solve this dont worry.

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:56 pm

I know this differs from country to country, but can't you walk around with a tool that will make people more afraid of you? I once went around with a plastic knife, and it was short enough to be legal, if plastic knives can be illegal. I use to do pen tricks with it all the time as its original use, and only once on accident I cut myself barely.

SoundCloud
Project blog

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:01 pm

:lol: scalv do you mean a shank?! *laughing so hard*
she cant carry a concealed weapon. The girl will tell on her and she'd get in alot of trouble. :(

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:06 pm

True. She would get me into jail if she had the chance :P
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:03 pm

It's not necessarily a knife. It could be a blunt object, like a bat, a stick, or maybe a tool. A screwdriver could do. Trust me, you won't go in jail for carrying a screwdriver!

SoundCloud
Project blog

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 pm

Idk she is not violent exept for those three times i told. And if she found out i was carrying a screwdriver she would probably make up a story about me killing someone with it :roll:
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:07 pm

But isn't that perfect? She can't prove that you murdered someone, and if the word somehow reached the police, you can nail her for once and all. And that is provable - The police have tools to test if there's ever been blood on the screwdriver.

SoundCloud
Project blog

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Heh you got a point but i will try to solve this without involving the police. But if things get REALLY out of hand i wont hesitate calling them.
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Hmm, that gave me an idea. What about you put up a trap for her? You do something she would respond to, then put a nail on her coffin. Of course it has to be planned well, and it might be risky if it fails, but I suppose that the penalty is the same as what you've suffered so far.

SoundCloud
Project blog

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:44 am

i've got an idea mabey you could switch classes to get some work done and make some new friends as well as for recess i'm not sure

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:07 am

You know what? It sounds like you're not actually doing any of this, and until you do something, your life is going to be miserable, so, unless you want to be stuck with her for a long time,get out there and do one of the things suggested here! Just find the best one, don't delay, don't keep saying that it won't work. Find the best suggestion in this thread, and do it!
I am bacon.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:15 am

but what if it backfires really badly and she ends up getting suspended for being a bad person and picking on "whats-her-name"
and "whats-her-name" ruins ixayou's life

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:18 am

It sounds like her life is already being ruined by that girl, and standing around holding a discussion won't help much. If she wants results, she has to go out and get them now.
I am bacon.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:20 am

but don't do anything illeagle because if you get a record it's hard to get rid of

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:21 am

Well, that's pretty obvious. :-P
I am bacon.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:53 pm

Im doing my best, but i need to be careful. I have no idea what she will do next if she feel threatened in any way. Its not like im just saying every suggestion wont help me, im just trying to get out of this mess with as little damage as possible.
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:52 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWndm0p66V4
heres the sting to set up. you can here my blackberry battery die at the end of the video it beeps. :lol:

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Thank you. A lot. You dont know how much it means to me that you guys are helping me out. Its so nice of you to make two videos just to help me, even when you are sick (i hope you get well soon).

I will do what you said in the vid, but i will try to do it inside because where i live its probably as cold as inside your fridge, probably much colder.

I know the perfect place for doing something like this, and im sure two of my bffs will help me out on this. There is a room outside the school conselour with two sofas where we like to hang out sometimes. I can text them and ask them to go up there (they all come to school before me :P) and tell the school conselour to stand behind a wall or something.
And when i come the two of them will leave.
I dont really think she will hit me at school (she is a bit smarter than that :P) but im sure she will act very offensive if i just provoke her a little with a joke or something. If the school conselour see how she really is to me, she can tell my teachers the situation and hopefully they wont force me to be her "friend"
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:10 am

Ah no problem your a friend anytime!
Yes please do and be very careful. I have faithin you. You can do it! :)

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:30 am

That's the way to go, Ixayou! :D Great to hear you're making a plan. :D
I am bacon.

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:01 am

Just remember though, if the teacher sees you provoke her, she won't get in nearly as much trouble, and you might cop a bit too. ;)

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:21 am

make sure the teacher is hidden well because if your friend (psycho) see's them then she wil probobly make you look bad

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Theres a simple solution to this, plant a couple kilos of columbian bang bang in her locker, when she opens it have a teachert or someone readily availible or tip off the cops, win win.

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:41 pm

Don't see how any of that helps. Perhaps you'll just get into worse trouble.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Apocalypse I Act I: //////////////////// - 25% Done, Demo v0.3
AVAILABLE: http://www.engine001.com/games/Apocalypse+I+-+Act+I_601.htm
Please play through the full game, or PM me for hints and easter eggs.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:56 pm

I was kidding, shes in Norway, where would she get coke. :lol:

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:13 am

how do you know all of this :?
anyway tell us how it goes ixayou

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:37 am

She said she wanted to meet me after school on friday, so i went there and i brought my two closest friends with me (she thought i was coming alone)

I told her that i didnt want to be her "bestfriend" anymore in front of the two others and then she got sad (idk if she really was sad or faked it)
Then i told her in a nice way that we grew from eachother and a lot of stuff like that and tried to tell it the nicest way possible that we can still be friends, but we will be less together, but then she called me a whore.
She texted me later on the day saying she was sorry and i dont know what, then asked if we could stop fighting and be best friends again. Im sure she had some other girl from the class there with her. She was probably trying to make me text something that she could show everyone she could ever think of. Then i just texted back that i didnt want to fight, but i didnt want to be best friends with her and we could still be friends.
She didnt answer me. Im sure that when i come to school on monday she will probably be crying in the middle of the class so that other people will think of me as bad. But i havent done anything wrong so im sure everyone will get tired of her crying after a while. And if people ask me, i have witnesses i havent done anything wrong.
I just hope things can work out now.
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:00 am

Sounds like progress, if only a small amount. :)

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:19 pm

You said it, Gamerdude. :)
I am bacon.

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:47 am

Thats the way it works Inx! Stay a cool wall of ice and let her cut her own fingers :)
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:36 am

For now, just keep at bay - if things worsen, let us know.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:51 pm

She's been talking about me behind my back all day. But as long as she keeps staying away from me, im fine.
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:28 pm

she called you a wh*re in front of your friends she isn't as smart as i took her for

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:46 pm

She isn't smart at all, just someone trying to make someone elses life miserable because hers obviously is.

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 pm

You're in high school yes? It would not matter after you graduate. When you have graduated, you and all of your classmates would go their seperate ways. Sometimes you would never hear from them again. Plus, many of your classmates drop out. I met a girl like her. She dropped out because everyone later went against her. I guess that really is Karma. They are only nice to her because they're pretending to be as our class continue to make its way to 12th grade.

Ovoon
001 Forum Master

Postby Ovoon » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:51 am

I really feel for this person. You too but... it makes me sad to see people like this.
DOOF

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:01 am

I also felt bad for her in the start before she was like she was. Now she is writing things about me on facebook and nettby :( She even wrote 6 columns in her blog o.O and im in middle school. so i hope, god i hope we go to sepperate classes in high school or she's going to bother me untill i graduate
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:36 am

Some of us would fly over to Norway just to prevent that from happening Ixa ;)

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:27 am

really? i mean fly to norway for this? it would be nice and all but with the cost of airfairs theese days... anyway if she is writing bad things about you on the net then tell a teacher or if it is real nasty a police it is called cyber bullying and is a chargable offence

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:30 am

as
Last edited by Predator King on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am bacon.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:43 am

still, if you want to get her into trouble (not that, will really help)
like one time a made a pie chart on my friends blood level and he told the librarian and i got told to get off the computer

Inxth
001 Forum Master

Postby Inxth » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Hm.. you might want to get out of that "stating the obvious" tone.

@Ix: If all else fails, you can...

a) Change your number, your address, your facebook... practically everything she knows about you that you have in a way that she can contact you. When you make an account on a social site, use an alias she doesn't know. (like your 001 username)

b) TALK TO A COUNSELLOR! A counsellor is there to help you. SInce you're in middle school, I'm sure you have some sort of year adviser, if you don't, then knock on the school counsellor's door, and ask for advice. It's quicker, and talking to another person can actually rid you of this problem. Trust me. My counsellor helped me from similar problems, I don't see why yours can't.

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:22 am

Facebook is Failbook. Anyone who is influenced by what someone flames via internet, can be prodly ignored by you, inxa ;)

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:42 pm

She is still texting me stupid hate messanges. I bet she is probably just waiting for me to answer with something insulting so she can show all her friends and the teacher and whatnot. And yes, im ignoring her hoping she will stop.. Im not that scared of her anymore actually because she is only big mouthed when she is texting. In real life she pretends nothing has happend. I dont mind it being like that because she stops bothering me and i can just not read the messanges she sends me
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:34 am

They
Last edited by Predator King on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am bacon.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:34 am

sounds like you are winning :D
lets hope she stops bullying you now

Inxth
001 Forum Master

Postby Inxth » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:02 am

Predator King wrote:
Inxth wrote:Hm.. you might want to get out of that "stating the obvious" tone.

Who were you talking to?

Potatoface. but he's stopped now.

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:29 am

Ixayou wrote:She is still texting me stupid hate messanges. I bet she is probably just waiting for me to answer with something insulting so she can show all her friends and the teacher and whatnot.

Why don't you use her tactic and show people her messages?

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:30 am

Nah when she finds out she will never stop. I think i will just keep ignoring her, like she is no big deal.
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Inxth
001 Forum Master

Postby Inxth » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:00 am

That's the way. If she gets violent, you can tape it or write it down in something like a journal, then report her. Problem solved.

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:26 am

Ixayou wrote:She is still texting me stupid hate messanges. I bet she is probably just waiting for me to answer with something insulting so she can show all her friends and the teacher and whatnot. And yes, im ignoring her hoping she will stop.. Im not that scared of her anymore actually because she is only big mouthed when she is texting. In real life she pretends nothing has happend. I dont mind it being like that because she stops bothering me and i can just not read the messanges she sends me

Actually, to add injury to insult, you can show the text message to a responsible adult, say a teacher you trust. Double kill that way, but seriously, if you're not the mean type, and you fear of the consequences, it's best not to.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:27 am

I dont want to get back on her, i just want her to leave me alone so i will just keep on the way i do and hope she will stop eventually. If she doesnt, i will show her messanges to the teacher or something. She told me to go play in the traffic o.O
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:26 pm

She should follow her onw advice.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:24 am

yeah, mabey not though

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Now my best friend has turned against me and taken her side in this. Guess she wasnt that loyal after all.. :(
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:35 am

Which is why I suggested getting a responsible adult informed about this in the first place; people can be influenced very easily even with the lack of evidence, particularly so for adolescents. Once someone gets angry and spreads rumors, sooner or later it'll end up worse.
For god's sake stop delaying and inform someone about it, will you? And if the teacher doesn't believe it, show her the messages.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Ixayou wrote:Now my best friend has turned against me and taken her side in this. Guess she wasnt that loyal after all.. :(

Well then she may get to fell what you meand. :o

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Yup. Now those two are best friends and for now she doesnt do any harm exept trying to make me jelous :P
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:41 pm

And then, the betrayer will get her psychoterror, and maybe will understand your acting then! :)

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:31 pm

So Ixayou my friend! Did you win? :)

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:07 am

For the time being.
Remember not to enrage her directly, or she'll have evidence against you, though.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

dylmani555
001 Admirer

Postby dylmani555 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:28 pm

whew! I've just read all this thread and it was like a book I was thinking will she win? will she win? will she win? And I'm Soo glad she did! BTW Ixayou, your art and resources are the best I have seen! Don't delete those hate messages though cos then If it flares up again you have evidence against her though considering that you "won" on the 5th of march I don't think you have anything to worry about. :lol: :D ;)
http://afefe89c.placepictures.com
Every click here gives me $0.15 for my company.
Empathy - Rise of The Rebellion:
Maps: ////////// - 4%
Sprites: ////////// - 2%
Story: ////////// - 47%
Items: ////////// - 8%
Scripts: ////////// - 0%
Overall: ////////// - 12%

Aleff Correa
001 Fanatic

Postby Aleff Correa » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:55 pm

This is an epic story, indeed. Congratz for your victory, Ixayou! (for now........ lol jk :p)

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Thanks. Its going better now, but i still have the feeling that she is up to some evil plan :?
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:45 am

Don't be tricket by the "look through the keyhole" trap, that goes off when you start observing her! :O
I never though there were boss enemies in real life btw. :lol:

Drakula_Ryuuzaki
001 Enthusiast

Postby Drakula_Ryuuzaki » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Show for your psycho enemy that who govern is you!!! :evil:
If she try humiliate you in any opportunity, you humiliate she of one form that she will never forgot :twisted: !!!

Good Luck! ;)

Gaba
001 Admirer

Postby Gaba » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:16 pm

I HAVE 2 "Enemies"!Two F**ls! :evil: :x
I do not like making enemies :(
Rock n´roll!

Bankosai:
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////(5,0%)

Redemption
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Redemption » Sun May 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Almost the same thing happened to me, Just in case it keeps happening.
Ignore her don't give her what she wants. Attention. Just when she keeps trying to bother you ignore.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Sun May 09, 2010 1:33 pm

I know, it has stopped for now. But another girl here on the forum had the same problem, and i gave her the same advice. Its the smartest thing to do
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Samulis
001 Fanatic

Postby Samulis » Sun May 09, 2010 5:13 pm

I would never have thought that a forum of game-creators could give better advice than a sociologist and a psychologist put together. What you did was the best thing- to remain silent, but strong. Many adults say talking about the issue with adults is the wisest move, but it is actually better to talk about it in the way you did- using aliased names and caution.

If she bothers you too much, i'll write a 50-page manual to Sociology and its Effects in Schools and Our World and send it to her e-mail. Last time I did something like that to someone, they never bothered me again. :D

Or, if that subject is too interesting, I might write one on how to write in a fictional language that doesn't make any sense. Another one I have been thinking about doing is a Guide to Government for Collage Graduates... it's to be written in Old English with annotations in a fictional Germanic tongue. :lol:

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Fri May 28, 2010 7:28 am

I still havent got rid of her... I just found out we got to do 9th grade exams in couples, and since my bestie ditched me my teacher put me together with Mrs. Psycho...

GUYS I AM SCARED! :(
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Redemption
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Redemption » Fri May 28, 2010 1:17 pm

Act like her friend, just dont to any thing that might get on her nerves, because she might scream like "IXAYOU, STOP! IXAYOU STOP!"
To fake you you did something bad and alert the entire class, and make you look bad. At this case give her what she wants, but if it comes to working let her tell you ideas, and dont screw them up. But don't let her make you do all the work.
Hope this helps.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Fri May 28, 2010 3:15 pm

But shes a b**ch she never does anything, and when she does the makes things worse. I dont know what i perfer, letting her do something or do everything on my own. Her grades are sh*t and i think she has ADD
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Fri May 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Survive her, don't expect her to do anything, and try to moderately make it obvious to the teachers you did all the work. Don't let her know you're trying to show the teachers that though.

SoundCloud
Project blog

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Fri May 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Im sure she will do nothing, then she will tell the teachers i were bossy and didnt let her do a thing. She is evil and manipulative!
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Samulis
001 Fanatic

Postby Samulis » Fri May 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Then get proof. Evidence is your best friend. Have a parent see that you are doing work or write down in a journal how much work you are doing. Also, take an audio or video recording, or take pictures, of you doing work. I know that's a bit extreme, but evidence is what makes what sounds like excuses into valid arguments. Presenting evidence that she didn't do any work and bossed you around such as angry texts or such can help your cause.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Sat May 29, 2010 7:36 am

no, i mean she is VERY manipulative. She will tell people I AM the one who bossed around and did everything and didnt let her do anything. We will get grade on teamwork too, so it will take me down a lot
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Sat May 29, 2010 7:52 am

ask her to do the realy easy tasks so she won't screw things up too bad

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Sat May 29, 2010 8:28 am

Ixayou wrote:no, i mean she is VERY manipulative. She will tell people I AM the one who bossed around and did everything and didnt let her do anything. We will get grade on teamwork too, so it will take me down a lot

You didn't answer why won't proof work. I believe I gave you that advice before, but you shot it down immediately. Now you do it again. So, why?

SoundCloud
Project blog

Samulis
001 Fanatic

Postby Samulis » Sat May 29, 2010 11:31 am

When I work on projects, I write down the time I started work and ended it and keep track of what I have done on the project. I have a log I have used in a project for 001 that has all the times I have worked on it/updated it, a table of contents, and other bits of important data that make it proof that I did the work requested.

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Sat May 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Scaveleon wrote:
Ixayou wrote:no, i mean she is VERY manipulative. She will tell people I AM the one who bossed around and did everything and didnt let her do anything. We will get grade on teamwork too, so it will take me down a lot

You didn't answer why won't proof work. I believe I gave you that advice before, but you shot it down immediately. Now you do it again. So, why?

Im sorry, i dont mean to shut you down like that. I just mean that proofing that she didnt work won't help me, because she will tell the teachers that i didnt let her work. But i will try to talk to my teacher when she comes home from vacation (we had a substitute who didnt let me change parter). Maybe she will let me switch parters with someone.
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Sat May 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Your proof needs to be solid and watertight. If you know she'll do that, create proof that she's filling the teachers lies when the time comes. Create proof showing, that she decided to do nothing at all(possibly by filming the encounters, but this is unrealistic and unlikely).

You could friendly ask her to write a log for this project, and tell the teachers you both of you will make logs. I imagine she will neglect doing it, and your log should prove how much you have worked.

Moreover, you should also test her knowledge on the subject of your project. If you do everything, then she won't have learned everything regarding the subject, thus she'll be blank. That's just one of a hundred arguments you can use against her.

Lastly, you know, both of your opinions and words are worth just as much as hers. But when you have solid proof, they're worth much more than hers.

If everything still fails, tell the teachers everything. Her manipulative behavior.

SoundCloud
Project blog

Samulis
001 Fanatic

Postby Samulis » Mon May 31, 2010 11:18 am

Scaveleon is right. There is a famous quote reading "Knowledge is Power". If you know more than she does about the subject, that gives you power over her in any argument. 8)

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Mon May 31, 2010 11:23 am

I talked to my teacher, so i got to do it with someone else *phew*

now she's all pissed off and saying i ditched and betrayed her and whatnot... :roll:
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Mon May 31, 2010 11:33 am

Anyone who's trying to stain someone else's name, is in my mind, a fool. I think you have won for now. :)

Samulis wrote:Scaveleon is right. There is a famous quote reading "Knowledge is Power". If you know more than she does about the subject, that gives you power over her in any argument. 8)

I wouldn't have said it had you not suggested it for a second time. ;)

SoundCloud
Project blog

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Mon May 31, 2010 11:41 am

thanks for helping me guys :)

She's like a mine that suddently explodes out of nowhere!
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Mon May 31, 2010 11:49 am

She's almost a tyrant.

SoundCloud
Project blog

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Mon May 31, 2010 12:25 pm

Whats a Tyrant?

I searched "Tyrant" on google and i got this picture

So yeah... She's probably a Tyrant :lol:
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Mon May 31, 2010 12:36 pm

That's because it's not something that can be seen by looks. What you see there is a creature from Resident Evil, though she might still be one.

A tyrant is a ruler who misuse authority for their own gains. Commonly used on kings and nobles, but I think it fits her as well.
Aristotle define a tyrant as, "one who rules without law, looks to his own advantage rather than that of his subjects, and uses extreme and cruel tactics -- against his own people as well as others".

SoundCloud
Project blog

Samulis
001 Fanatic

Postby Samulis » Mon May 31, 2010 7:37 pm

It also gives the word 'Tyranny' which means excessive and oppressive rule. A time of tyranny in a country is a terrible time... often times of excessive taxation (like in America in the 1760s), massive invasions, or extreme dictators who kill or torture anyone who stands in their way.

I think she is even worse than a Tyrant... even tyrants are limited by humane means.

She's a monster... a great big green Sea monster who devours people whole. :lol:

viking storm2.png
Before

viking storm.png
After

will
001 Supporter

Postby will » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:17 pm

lol what a stupid bitch that girl karen, (sorry if u girls became friends becuz i only read the first page) yeah i say dee's way will work, and if it doesn't talk to ur teacher or your parents or something

Redemption
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Redemption » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:29 pm

What's the point of the bump?

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:39 am

hmmmm
she still bothering you ixa?

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:46 am

Sometimes.. But she got a boyfriend now so she's usually bothering him :lol: (evil laugh)
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:47 am

that's nice... you should get one too ;)

Redemption
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Redemption » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:51 pm

Also, one more thing...
Don't get a boyfriend for his body, but personality ;).

Samulis
001 Fanatic

Postby Samulis » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:51 pm

^^ Good advice... same deal for fellow guys out there... just because they look cute doesn't mean they are smart... I've fallen head-over-heels for girls then realized that they have no intelligence (and vice versa).

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:31 am

Like this girl... She looks cute and innocent but she is nuts! :O
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Redemption
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Redemption » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:37 am

That's the normal b1tchy teen!

Samulis
001 Fanatic

Postby Samulis » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:10 pm

The cutest usually are either the stupidest or the smartest... I've almost never seen a girl that had both great looks and wasn't either smarter than me or stupider than me.

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Hmm, now that I think about it... I haven't actually met a girl I thought was cute. I'm interested in a lot of really diverse stuff in girls for me to like them. :lol:

SoundCloud
Project blog

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:35 am

Think it's getting a bit off topic ;)

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 pm

Bullet9780 wrote:That's the normal b1tchy teen!

No, i mean she's a frigin tyrant! :O

ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Redemption
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Redemption » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:36 pm

OH NOEZ!!!
She's a z0bmeh wit a fwukud up ie!!1!
Yeah. that's her alright...
SHEEZ A TYRANT!

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:09 am

Oh guess what.. Godzilla is back for revenge :( she's been running arpund putting words in my mouth behind my back, telling people i've been talking trash about them and their best friends. It seems like everyone i know is pissed off at me right now.

For some reason, she loves to hear when someone talk trash about me (it makes her feel better) so she provoke people to start talking about me behind my back, then she pretends to be "defending" me after she started it so she wont look like the bad guy/ drama queen. Im telling you she is mad, but she knows exactly how to provoke people. She wants her to be my only friend, so she does everything to isolate me from the rest.

I know this because i know her so well. People who really dont care wont see it, but i have seen her do that to one of my best friends too. She walked to this girl in my class (shes the agressive type) and said that my bestie had said that one of her close friends looks like a bulldog (she had said that, but in a humorous way that wasnt really insulting and she was there to hear it). The agressive girl got really mad and started to call my bestie a fat pig ect. Later on ms lunatic talked to my bestie and told her what ms agressive had said, and she almost started crying (her weight is a weak spot for her). She didnt say anything about her provoking it.

It seems that no matter what i do shes there. practically every town in the region has under 10k citizens except 3 or something wich have 20k and less. In all of the towns its like everyone knows everyone, and once you've made a mistake or been framed you are labeled and flamed for life. You might not understand what i am talking about as nobody have ever been here (most likely) but people here are cruel. I havent met a single person here who is nice to another person without being an asslicker. The culture here is insane, its completly different from furher south in the country. The only way for me to get out of this mess would be to move away, and i plan on doing so as soon as i get the chance. The only thing is it might take 3 more years before i get to. I have no idea how i am supposed to survive this hell
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Rico
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Rico » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Yeah I have a friend like that, he's attempting to isolate me from my friends by telling people I've said such and such about them then he'll defend me.

The best thing to do is first realize it's not as bad as it seems, think about it they're only pissed of with because she has told them you said things, just set them straight, tell them you'd never say that or never have, obsessing over the problem at hand or avoiding these people pissed off with you is not the solution as it actually makes them believe you did say it.

And if all that don't work buy a gun end and her rampage!!! :twisted:

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:49 pm

tell your friends not to listen to her and that she is making thigs up about you
i wish a had more or better advice

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:47 am

Its just that i dont really know exactly what shes telling and to who. I just know shes doing it. And if a person dislikes another, they make others do too. Thats why this has become such a mess and i have no idea how to fix it

I thought of facing her and just ask her, but last time i did that is when i created this topic in the first place :P
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Namingway
001 Admirer

Postby Namingway » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Do something good. Helping the teacher, helping older ppl 'n stuff like that are good ideias, but make sure that your friends see it, so they'll notice that this girl is lying to them, but do something "cool" too, so you won't look like a nerdy girl, try being a nerdy girl, but being cool at the same time, playing the guitar, drums or stuff like that are a good idea, try making a frindship with the popular guys too. believe me it worked with me.

beeing nerd and popular at the same time is one of the best things u can do right now, cause u will be liked by the teachers and the principal(if u tell them about this psycho girl, they will liste to u not to her ;) ) but at the same time, the class will like you. And... forget this psycho girl, soon or later u both will take different ways, and certainly u will never see her again ;)

Return to General Discussion