In Space No One Can Hear You Scream

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

In Space No One Can Hear You Scream

Postby Shannnon010896 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:20 am

It's a game in progress.
Your on a space port with many humans trying to find a new earth because your earth is going to explode.

Story:
Max is a new soldier sent to base 0005 he is partnered up with a young red head named willow, john who really dose not want to be there and pippin the dog. When max gets aboard the base he finds out it's nothing like the brocure in fact people are getting infected and turning into flesh eating zombies. Help max and the gang get out before they to turn.

I know it's not that good and the name is long but I like makeing it and I've only just started so it will probably take a while.

post a comment if your interested in this game
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Re: In Space No One Can Hear You Scream

Postby RPGking » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Was this by any chance inspired by a 30 Days Of Night comic book, exact same plotline, but replace the zombies with bloodthirsty and feral vampires. ;)

Anyways, sounds good, what kind of style of graphics are you going for.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:51 pm

hmmm zombies can they be like different zombies to all of the other zombies

dylmani555
001 Admirer

Postby dylmani555 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Hmm... Um I don't really know how to say this but there's kinda a book already called that and the last person who used that name ended up going bankrup cos they sued their arse off! How about ummmm...........Oh! I know! Base 0005? Cos thats where you are?(lol zero zero zero! :lol: )
http://afefe89c.placepictures.com
Every click here gives me $0.15 for my company.
Empathy - Rise of The Rebellion:
Maps: ////////// - 4%
Sprites: ////////// - 2%
Story: ////////// - 47%
Items: ////////// - 8%
Scripts: ////////// - 0%
Overall: ////////// - 12%

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:51 pm

How is the title related to the game?

By the way, there is no air in space. Which means that there is no air for the sound waves to get through to. So in conclusion, the title of the game is correct. Scientifically. ;)
MIV wrote:It's definitely not The Epic Game of Loladin as the screenshot said.
Nor is it The Epic Game of Loladin Happy Face.

SoundCloud
Project blog

tuliron
001 Fanatic

Postby tuliron » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Sounds interesting.
Any screenies?

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:42 pm

The idea is neat. But the name is bad-ass. :P

Lucifiend
001 Subscriber

Postby Lucifiend » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Reminds me of Alien's tagline.

Stephen Chapman
001 Forum Master

Postby Stephen Chapman » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:08 am

That's because it is. It seems a bit too long as a title for me. And zombies in space. Sounds...intriguing. But do tell me, how will you make these zombies differ from every other zombie?

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:29 am

The zombies are more like canibulls coz there smart and fast and the name is long and i like dylmani555's idea of calling it base 0005 :D
Quiz results:

Your spirit animal is the wolf. You are the most amazing and powerful of ALL spirit animals. You are incredibly strong, intelligent, and hardworking. You have a few close friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend to rely on in times of crisis. You love your friends and partner so much that you would give your life for them. You are the most loyal and dedicated of all the spirit animals, and you are a natural leader, with your unique ability to command with quiet authority. You are very beautiful inside and out and you are the most good looking of all the animals. You love your family. You have the ability to see, hear and smell better then all other spirit animals. You are loved by many. Your ideal habitat would be anywhere with a clear view of the moon.

StarBeef
001 Enthusiast

Location: Lost in my own little world. And the UK, but I'm not lost there.

Postby StarBeef » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 pm

Lucifiend wrote:Reminds me of Alien's tagline.

Yeah, I thought it was going to be an Alien game too, sort of like Metal Gear Solid but on the Nostromo - instead of Solid Snake in his sneaking suit you get Sigourney Weaver in her stealth panties trying to sneek her way into the escape pod... :lol:

But I'm liking zombies in space, has anyone done a sci-fi zombie game round here? If not some serious brownie points for the novel twist! Imagine a room without gravity chock full of floating zombies and you have to get from one side of the room to the other - hoo yeah! Zero-G zombies!

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:35 am

:lol: lol :lol:

zero-G zombies yeah
Quiz results:

revenger
001 Enthusiast

Postby revenger » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Shannnon010896 wrote:zero-G zombies

*Cough*DeadSpace*Cough*
I draw 8-bit and sidescrolling sprites. If you need anything, PM me.
What's your zombie plan?

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:16 am

Whats dead space is that a game?
oh no :( theres already a game like that is'nt there?
Quiz results:

revenger
001 Enthusiast

Postby revenger » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Don't worry, I'm just pointing out that Dead Space (2008 game released by EA Games) has similar elements (i.e. zero-g combat, zombies on a space ship, etc).
What's your zombie plan?

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:55 pm

oh i never heard of that game so if you tell me about it i can make my game diffrent from it :)
Quiz results:

revenger
001 Enthusiast

Postby revenger » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Well, firstly, in Dead Space the zombies are actually an alien race that uses a bacteria-like organism to transform dead material into a new organism. So if you're just doing "regular" zombies or something else, that should be fine. Second, in Dead Space, you play as a lone engineer who's sole purpose is pretty much to complete tasks that keep you and your teammates alive. So as long as you have a character that has a say in the storyline, that would also help keep it original.
What's your zombie plan?

Shannnon010896
001 Admirer

Postby Shannnon010896 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:59 am

cool thanks :D
Quiz results:

Zarthan
001 Fanatic

Postby Zarthan » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:14 pm

About the zombies i think that the idea of how the humans turned to zombies was original, but i have a question:
where does zombies goes into a espacial exploring theme?

Return to Games In Progress