Show on interface "use time (sec)" for items

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
thebluejester
001 Enthusiast

Show on interface "use time (sec)" for items

Postby thebluejester » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:51 am

Hi all!

I've been working on my interfaces and I'd really like to be able to use the "Use Time (sec)" information of an item in my inventory/equipment interfaces.
I'm not sure if it's possible/built in to the engine at the moment.
I've tried retrieving the "Continuous" value for the item but it always returns "Error: Item usage "Continuous" is invalid". But I'm fairly sure this just returns and Yes or No response anyway, rather than the "Use Time" that I'm looking for.

If It's not possible I'm happy to leave it out, but I thought I'd ask you wonderful people before giving up on it.

Thanks! :D

Return to Technical Support Questions