SoUl

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
wolveshouse
001 Supporter

SoUl

Postby wolveshouse » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:43 pm

*NEW NOTICE* There is no way I can think up a good description to this game, however, pictures will still be available at any time. Ignore the first three posts, those are irrelevant by now, so go ahead and enjoy the picture. This game has been changed from many titles- Disease, Disease-The Chronicles of Luis Black, Soul-The Chronicles of Luis Black, but we'll settle with SoUl. So enjoy the screenshots and keep the thread in the same page.
Last edited by wolveshouse on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I can haz cheezburgur?
Deedasmi wrote:M: Now, this is a story all about how my life got flip, turned, upside down and I'd like to take a minute so just sit right there, and tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel air.
C: In west philadelphia born and raised on a playground is where I spent most of my days.
M: Go on
C: Actually, I can't. I don't know much about Buddhism.

errrrrr

sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Re: DISEASE•THE CHRONICLES of Luis Black.

Postby sinjin48 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:19 pm

This has a hole. Why would his banker tell him, not a police officer or a government mug? Why did he kill people after he learned of his parents death? Why can't he remember the rest? And is the "You can remember the rest" a typo? or can I remember the rest? And from a literary perspective, the story shouldn't go from talking of buddy to referring to the reader like that.

Any ways, can we expect screen shots? What are these 200 enemies? Any if there is a secret about his parents death, why doesn't it at least hint to it?
“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolveshouse
001 Supporter

Postby wolveshouse » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:46 pm

*Facepalm*

Alright.

Remembering crud: I don't know. Rlly, it was mostly a serious joke. Idk.

Horror: ZOMBIE GAME+Mystery. You'll see.

Screenshots: Once I've gotten about 5 maps I'll upload about two and then add more as I continue making the game.

Why the banker: I'll add in the game that government officials were too "busy". We're talking about them being busy re-animating the people to make the zombies. All of these confusing questions shall be answered by a demo or beta. Expect a demo in about a week or two.

Those are a few challenging questions, so I'll change the description tomorrow.
Last edited by wolveshouse on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.
I can haz cheezburgur?
Deedasmi wrote:M: Now, this is a story all about how my life got flip, turned, upside down and I'd like to take a minute so just sit right there, and tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel air.
C: In west philadelphia born and raised on a playground is where I spent most of my days.
M: Go on
C: Actually, I can't. I don't know much about Buddhism.

errrrrr

Tabula Rasa
001 Forum Master

Postby Tabula Rasa » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:17 am

Yeah, gotta say, your description is pretty confusing.

JakzE

Postby JakzE » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:42 pm

This plot is ridiculous, Give us Moar detail.

Stephen Chapman
001 Forum Master

Re: Soul-The Chronicles of Luis Black

Postby Stephen Chapman » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:16 am

Maybe you shouldn't be too harsh JakzE.

Return to Games In Progress