I just need to remember

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
TheRoger

I just need to remember

Postby TheRoger » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:20 am

Awww no...not another "I dont remember anything" game... Sorry, but it will be that type of game :D

Well, this is a first game I am creating with engine 001.

Game is based on old Lithuanian mythology, action takes place in XIII century. You play as a warrior named Gintvilas, who wakes up in the forest with a feeling, that he had to do something, but when he tries to remember, an unbearable headache comes. So your task is to find out what Gintvilas had to do, and do it later.

Now, some screenies:

Waking up in the forest:

Forest shrine (some why it is difficult to hit snakes.):

In a village (Taurapilis, if you care :) ):

And the local inn:

I will be using local resources, because it's a first game 'n stuff...though I'll try to work on those GUI's.

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Re: I just need to remember

Postby Wonderland » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Wow, that looks really epic! :D

Lee
001 Support

Re: I just need to remember

Postby Lee » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Nice screen shots, looks like a good game :).
Lee - 001 Community Manager

Return to Games In Progress