Normal Maps supported?

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
evs
001 Admirer

Normal Maps supported?

Postby evs » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:31 am

does anyone know if 001 Supports Normal Maps on 3D objects? seems like it would be a good way to get detail on a low poly object. i will try it out but i thought id ask the question too

AnvilHouse
001 Support

Re: Normal Maps supported?

Postby AnvilHouse » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:04 pm

yes normal maps are supported, they are also supported for tiles...you just need to switch to normal with your tileset
Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

evs
001 Admirer

Re: Normal Maps supported?

Postby evs » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:29 pm

ok cool, thanks for answering.. havent managed to actually MAKE a normal map that changes the object in any significant way, but at least i know it should work if i do manage to. cheers

Return to Technical Support Questions