Player turns invisible when I walk in a diagonal direction?

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
SabenStudios
001 Subscriber

Player turns invisible when I walk in a diagonal direction?

Postby SabenStudios » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:33 am

What'd I do wrong??

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Re: Player turns invisible when I walk in a diagonal directi

Postby Zhuge » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:28 am

Did you edit the upper right/lower right segments of the sprite's animation? Clear those images out and the problem should be resolved.

SabenStudios
001 Subscriber

Re: Player turns invisible when I walk in a diagonal directi

Postby SabenStudios » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:08 pm

Zhuge wrote:Did you edit the upper right/lower right segments of the sprite's animation? Clear those images out and the problem should be resolved.

I thought that too but it doesn't seem to be the issue, its doing it to all the sprites even the default ones I started with. Recently I've been messing around with the sprite layers like Face, Hair, Shoes etc. and adding more of them. I'm not sure if that could be causing the issue, but I'm not sure how I can fix it.

Last bumped by SabenStudios on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:08 pm.

Return to Technical Support Questions