Unable to change "Resoultion" standard menu.

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
Danny
001 Forum Master

Unable to change "Resoultion" standard menu.

Postby Danny » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:15 pm

I'm using the standard 001 menu for my built game so the player can change settings before playing the game, for some reason the option to change "Resoultion" is not showing in the menu anymore, it used to in previous version. Also there's no options for "Primary Monitor".

In game settings (In the editor) allow resolution change etc) are all ticked.

Ideas? Thanks! :D
Attachments
untitled.PNG

Lee
001 Support

Re: Unable to change "Resoultion" standard menu.

Postby Lee » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:46 am

I'm unable to reproduce this on my end. Can you send a bug report to see if it's project specific?
Lee - 001 Community Manager

Mr.Numbers
001 Support

Postby Mr.Numbers » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:59 am

As well, it might be related to the size of your monitor. What is the resolution of your primary monitor exactly? 1366x768?
I AM THE ALL MIGHTY SCRIPTING MASTER
Please do not PM me with Engine 001 related questions, rather post on the forums. ;)

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:49 pm

Lee wrote:I'm unable to reproduce this on my end. Can you send a bug report to see if it's project specific?

I will send one a bug report. However this occurs with a "Built Game" do you need a built version to?

Mr.Numbers wrote:As well, it might be related to the size of your monitor. What is the resolution of your primary monitor exactly? 1366x768?

That's my resoultion, yeah.
Last edited by Danny on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.

Mr.Numbers
001 Support

Postby Mr.Numbers » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:32 pm

I am unable to reproduce the drop-down being empty.. Have you ensured you have the latest version of your graphics driver? I know if you enable window mode you can simply type in the resolution you want, however, this is strange with the full-screen mode..

I even tried setting my resolution to your resolution :P

To add as well, the "Adapter" option is used to switch monitors. In my case, that drop-down has two options, one for my primary monitor and the other for my secondary monitor. It should default to your primary monitor.
I AM THE ALL MIGHTY SCRIPTING MASTER
Please do not PM me with Engine 001 related questions, rather post on the forums. ;)

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:26 pm

Yes everything is upto date. Never had this issue is previous versions.

Return to Technical Support Questions