What are you playing right now?

General discussion relating to everything except 001.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions concerning the 001 software in this forum.
User avatar
Adam
001 Forum Master

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 am
Location: In your house

What are you playing right now?

Postby Adam » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:33 pm

I'll start.

Godfather II: The Game :P It really ain't that bad. Terrible use of the license, but otherwise it's an above average GTA clone with some nifty features.
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

haraldx
Ultimate 001 Member

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Latvia

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby haraldx » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:37 pm

DotA 2
Unreal Tournament 2004

I seek to find more games, preferably short indies. Finished the tournament mode of UT2004 on Adept, thought about moving on to Inhuman difficulty (second hardest), but turns out playing UT2004 doesn't improve my DotA 2 play style in any way. Who knew? :?

User avatar
DoctorKarnage
001 Fanatic

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 am
Location: Otter space.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby DoctorKarnage » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:51 pm

The original Rise Of The Triad.

haraldx
Ultimate 001 Member

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Latvia

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby haraldx » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Haha, it just happens that I had re-installed Rise of the Triad back in 2012 when the new one was announced. A bit too long, so never finished it.

User avatar
DoctorKarnage
001 Fanatic

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 am
Location: Otter space.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby DoctorKarnage » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:48 pm

So much hype for the remake. I hope it turns out to be good.

Anyway, I'm playing some Theme Hospital at the second.

User avatar
AnvilHouse
001 Support

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby AnvilHouse » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Gain Ground for the Sega Master System and Tales of Innocence on the DS...sadly my laptop battery died just before I saved 2 hours of gameplay in Tales....makes me sad :(
Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

User avatar
Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Zhuge » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Been putting off starting my Divine Divinity playthrough for a good four months now... should probably get on that. Otherwise, I haven't been playing any video games. Blasphemy. :(
Mainly because I don't have the money to buy any though. Dragon's Dogma is definitely going to be my next purchase.

User avatar
AnvilHouse
001 Support

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby AnvilHouse » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Zhuge wrote:Been putting off starting my Divine Divinity playthrough for a good four months now... should probably get on that. Otherwise, I haven't been playing any video games. Blasphemy. :(
Mainly because I don't have the money to buy any though. Dragon's Dogma is definitely going to be my next purchase.

Always loved playing a max dmg rogue in Divine Divinity
Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

User avatar
2cool4me4
001 Subscriber

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby 2cool4me4 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Pokemon Diamond on the DS. Because I'm a beast.
Once you have mastered the :usevalue:, you are a truly awesome 001er.

User avatar
Not Me
001 Subscriber

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Well... I THINK I'm here... or maybe there...

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Not Me » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Haha, I'm replaying HeartGold with a friend this week. I used to have Diamond too, not sure what ever happened to it.

Besides that, I've been playing Zelda 2 and Ghosts 'n Goblins (well, trying to anyway), and challenge running Etrian Odyssey 4 with a team of two medics. I really wish they'd release Battletoads on the Virtual Console too; I wanna play that again SO BAD.

Oh, and Singularity. Except I fail at it. :razz:
Image
Image
The above image is totally not a link to my website.
Image

User avatar
Adam
001 Forum Master

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 am
Location: In your house

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Adam » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:38 am

>plays GnG
>fails at rollercoaster FPS

wat
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

User avatar
2cool4me4
001 Subscriber

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby 2cool4me4 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:01 pm

Bought Just Cause 2, in case none of you saw that in Happy Day. Apparently it came with some free DLC! :D :D :D
Once you have mastered the :usevalue:, you are a truly awesome 001er.

User avatar
AnvilHouse
001 Support

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby AnvilHouse » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Kickin it old school with Castle Wolfenstein, miss the days when I would pop in my cds and use me some run commands.
Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

User avatar
DoctorKarnage
001 Fanatic

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 am
Location: Otter space.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby DoctorKarnage » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:25 am

AnvilHouse wrote:Kickin it old school with Castle Wolfenstein, miss the days when I would pop in my cds and use me some run commands.

I'm confused. Are you playing Wolfenstein 3D or Return To Castle Wolfenstein? :?

On topic, I'm playing Streets Of Rage Remake. I seriously thought a fangame actually being good was impossible. but I guess this proved me wrong.

User avatar
AnvilHouse
001 Support

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby AnvilHouse » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:36 pm

DoctorKarnage wrote:
AnvilHouse wrote:Kickin it old school with Castle Wolfenstein, miss the days when I would pop in my cds and use me some run commands.

I'm confused. Are you playing Wolfenstein 3D or Return To Castle Wolfenstein? :?

On topic, I'm playing Streets Of Rage Remake. I seriously thought a fangame actually being good was impossible. but I guess this proved me wrong.

Original Castle Wolfenstein that the entire series is based off of. Made a typo first time I posted. :D

Image

This is a clue to which one LOL
Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

User avatar
DoctorKarnage
001 Fanatic

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 am
Location: Otter space.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby DoctorKarnage » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Ah. The original Castle Wolfenstien is a pretty fun game. :)

DarkEarthDragon
001 Admirer

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby DarkEarthDragon » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:46 pm

Stick Ranger
4 mages

haraldx
Ultimate 001 Member

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Latvia

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby haraldx » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Dotes. A lot of Dota 2. Look, I just like this thing...

User avatar
Adam
001 Forum Master

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 am
Location: In your house

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Adam » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:15 am

You used to play other games, Harald! >:(
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

User avatar
gerardred
Ultimate 001 Member

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:58 am
Location: Bandar Lampung, Indonesia

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby gerardred » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:35 am

I play kingdom hearts 2 :D

User avatar
Not Me
001 Subscriber

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Well... I THINK I'm here... or maybe there...

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Not Me » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:58 pm

I BEAT Kingdom Hearts 2. Not the first one, though; the 5-minute cutscene you have to rewatch every time you die against Dark Riku demoralizes me whenever I try. :(

I need to go continue my LoZ: Phantom Hourglass 3-heart run sometime, but making bebbies on Pokemon is so much fun! :razz: BREED, BREED, BREED!
Image
Image
The above image is totally not a link to my website.
Image

haraldx
Ultimate 001 Member

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Latvia

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby haraldx » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:00 am

Adam wrote:You used to play other games, Harald! >:(

Okay, I play RuneScape now! Are you happy?

User avatar
Adam
001 Forum Master

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 am
Location: In your house

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Adam » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:25 am

haraldx wrote:
Adam wrote:You used to play other games, Harald! >:(

Okay, I play RuneScape now! Are you happy?

Image
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

User avatar
DoctorKarnage
001 Fanatic

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 am
Location: Otter space.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby DoctorKarnage » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Been playing ShadowRun Returns. Really enjoying it so far.

User avatar
SBG
001 Subscriber

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: merca

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby SBG » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:31 pm

DoctorKarnage wrote:Been playing ShadowRun Returns. Really enjoying it so far.

I was just about to post that. I just found out it was released and had to get it. I just finished the tutorial level and I can already tell I'm in love with this game. I've been waiting a long, LONG time for something like this to come out.

It's a more streamlined Fallout 2 system, with a cyberpunk setting, fantasy races and magic, deep Black Isle-esque RPG elements, and it's freaking Shadowrun, one of the best game universes ever created. Sounds like the best game ever to me.

User avatar
kerub
Distinguished 001 Member

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby kerub » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:25 am

Also hooked on SR:R here. I backed it via kickstarter when it was announced and have been waiting anxiously for its release. And yeah, it's really cool. I don't like the inventory, though.

User avatar
DoctorKarnage
001 Fanatic

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 am
Location: Otter space.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby DoctorKarnage » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:15 am

The Rise Of The Triad Remake/Reimagining. Just finished episode 2. This has seriously gone beyond my expectations so far.

User avatar
Adam
001 Forum Master

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 am
Location: In your house

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Adam » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Are they fixing the optimization problems? My PC is quite slow, I'm afraid to get it.
Last edited by Adam on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

User avatar
DoctorKarnage
001 Fanatic

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 am
Location: Otter space.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby DoctorKarnage » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Adam wrote:Are they fixing the optimization problems? My PC is quite slow, I'm afraid to get it.

They're working on it. A patch to correct the optimization problems should be out by the end of this week.

User avatar
AnvilHouse
001 Support

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby AnvilHouse » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:47 am

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite!...I absolutely love this series, when I used to have a PS2 I remember having 600+ hours logged onto the first Monster Hunter

I just wish they released Monster Hunter Universe Online in the USA

Who can hate this -Monster Hunter 4 Trailer

Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

User avatar
Not Me
001 Subscriber

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Well... I THINK I'm here... or maybe there...

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Not Me » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:24 am

I'm playing the Etrian Odyssey Untold demo. And I'm running out of money, and into SO MANY zebra-apes. Not gonna be able to afford healing pretty soon. 'Course I'm also playing like a moron, and not levelling up my party.
What could posdibly go wrong? :razz:

I've considered trying the Monster Hunter Tri demo, but I ran out of SD card space at the time. Might have to go check that out sometime.
Image
Image
The above image is totally not a link to my website.
Image

User avatar
Gamerdude
001 Support

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:56 pm
Location: Australia

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Gamerdude » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:05 am

If it helps, I just traded in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for 3DS after roughly 2 hours play time. Wasn't for me. But then again, I checked out EO4 and that didn't seem up my alley either.

I played a bit of GTA V, I like it so much more than IV. So much more pleasing to the eyes. Today I bought Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (had a craving for a corny FPS).
Image
Image

User avatar
kerub
Distinguished 001 Member

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby kerub » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:43 am

After having played through Dead Space 1 and 2 recently, I'm currently playing the third one. Gotta say I really like it. Though the horror part is pretty much gone for good (or better: for shootouts and loud music every time you encounter an enemy) it's still a decent game. And despite the fact that I beat Dead Space 1 and 2 with only the good, old Plasma Cutter (because it's the best weapon in the game), I also like the weapon crafting system as you can build really awesome guns (and also because the Plasma Cutter is too weak in Dead Space 3). Statis Sniper Rifle that rips an enemy in half with one shot with mounted heat-seeking rocket launcher? Awesome. Or maybe you like a fully automatic electrifying bolt gun with mounted flying saw blade better? This crafting system is pretty unique for a shooter, and even it is very DLC friendly I have not bought any and I'm still fine. What I don't like is that now there is only one kind of ammunition and the fact that you find a (medium or large) med pack around every corner, and thus resource management - a part that added to the first two game's intensity because you're fucked when you don't save your ammo and med packs - is completely removed and you never run low on munitions or health, at least if you are not stupid. So all in all the things that made Dead Space a great game are pretty much gone, but Dead Space 3 is still a good shooter.

And next I think I'll go for GTA V :D

User avatar
Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Zhuge » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Just picked up Far Cry 3. My first new game in almost ten months. :P

Still got 30 dollars left at Gamestop. Might buy Dragon's Dogma next.

User avatar
Gamerdude
001 Support

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:56 pm
Location: Australia

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Gamerdude » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:40 pm

I really enjoyed Far Cry 3. So much more than 2.
Image
Image

User avatar
Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Zhuge » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Gamerdude wrote:I really enjoyed Far Cry 3. So much more than 2.

I enjoyed it, it was a very solid game. The story was *shrug*, but the gameplay was great. There's something so satisfying about taking out an outpost without alerting anyone -- though once you get a sniper rifle, doing that gets a bit too easy. The controls were a bit iffy too at times, swapping weapons didn't always work, and healing occasionally wouldn't go through, despite holding the button down. Nonetheless, a very good game, certainly worth a playthrough at least.

Not to mention those effects in the visons/cutscenes/whatever you want to call them. Ubisoft could make a crazy fantasy first-person game with those things.

And since I finished it in under a week, I'm going to trade it back and buy Dragon's Dogma, haha. :P

User avatar
Gamerdude
001 Support

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:56 pm
Location: Australia

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Gamerdude » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:40 pm

I usually used the bow for long range, made it more fun than sniping :P

kerub wrote:After having played through Dead Space 1 and 2 recently, I'm currently playing the third one. Gotta say I really like it.

I loved the Dead Space series, very good fun. Currently playing through 3 with a friend, and I agree, it's not as scary. But I guess that goes for any game that has co-op; you're not alone, so the fear factor isn't as strong. That's like the game F.E.A.R., the first one was terrifying, but the second one was a bit less scary since another friend and I took it in turns, then the third game was co-op and wasn't really scary at all.

Working on GTA V at the moment, I really enjoy it. 4 was a huge let down for me, so I'm glad 5 somewhat lives up to the hype.
Image
Image

User avatar
Firestar
001 Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Firestar » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix :3

Currently going through Chain Of Memories.
Check out my YouTube channel Names_Pending

User avatar
Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Zhuge » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:45 am

Got Dragon's Dogma last night, hooked already. Goodbye 100+ hours of my time. :cry:

User avatar
Firestar
001 Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Firestar » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:03 am

Zhuge wrote:Got Dragon's Dogma last night, hooked already. Goodbye 100+ hours of my time. :cry:

Dragons Dogma is amazing! I haven't managed to complete the Dark Arisen expansion yet :( Need to level so much
Check out my YouTube channel Names_Pending

User avatar
DoctorKarnage
001 Fanatic

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 am
Location: Otter space.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby DoctorKarnage » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:17 pm

Double Dragon Neon.

I really like 2D beat em ups. Shame the genre sort of died out after the 90s. :|

User avatar
SBG
001 Subscriber

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: merca

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby SBG » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:22 pm

State of Decay.

Best game I've played in a long time. Actually the only game I've played in a long time. But definitely the best zombie survival game out there. It's everything Project Zomboid aspires to be and so much more.

User avatar
Not Me
001 Subscriber

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Well... I THINK I'm here... or maybe there...

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Not Me » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:14 pm

The full version of EO:U.
I used so many flashbangs in that first stratum boss fight. There HAS to have been an easier way, but I could not find a thing.

Now, a jungle! With lots of poison things. Yaaayyyy...
Image
Image
The above image is totally not a link to my website.
Image

User avatar
Gamerdude
001 Support

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:56 pm
Location: Australia

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Gamerdude » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Mostly playing GTA Online... Other people suck. You really have to be on your guard or people will just attack you.

Otherwise, been playing Dishonored, which is pretty cool.

SBG wrote:State of Decay.

Best game I've played in a long time. Actually the only game I've played in a long time. But definitely the best zombie survival game out there. It's everything Project Zomboid aspires to be and so much more.

Been meaning to check this out, seems pretty decent.
Image
Image

User avatar
SBG
001 Subscriber

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: merca

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby SBG » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:34 pm

I strongly recommend SoD. Though you need a Xbox controller to play it the way it's meant to be played.

The first part I wasn't too impressed with, but once I got past it I couldn't put it down. This is coming from someone who has a hard time getting into any video games. This is like the game I was looking for my whole life.

User avatar
Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Zhuge » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:49 pm

I started playing Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. Not even an hour in yet and I'm loving it. This game is hilarious.

User avatar
Firestar
001 Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Firestar » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:58 am

SBG wrote:I strongly recommend SoD. Though you need a Xbox controller to play it the way it's meant to be played.

The first part I wasn't too impressed with, but once I got past it I couldn't put it down. This is coming from someone who has a hard time getting into any video games. This is like the game I was looking for my whole life.

I'm waiting for it to get Keyboard and Mouse controls, then I'm gonna get it! Looks so good!
Check out my YouTube channel Names_Pending

User avatar
kerub
Distinguished 001 Member

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby kerub » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:12 am

It has keyboard and mouse controls, but they suck. Unless your mouse has a few extra buttons, combat is going to be a huge pain in the ass. And the aiming, oh lord. Seems like the mouse emulates the analog stick acceleration, at least that's how mouse aim behaves in this game.

But it's great with a game controller. I'm on my first playthrough and just moved to Snyder Trucker Warehouse yesterday, after the starting city was more or less completely looted and frequently overrun by hordes. So many build space now... I love it

User avatar
DoctorKarnage
001 Fanatic

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 am
Location: Otter space.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby DoctorKarnage » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:46 am

Jagged Alliance 2: Gold.

Well, this game has it's hooks in me. If I go missing for a bit you'll know why.

User avatar
AnvilHouse
001 Support

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby AnvilHouse » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:50 am

Switching between Persona 3 and Gods Eater Burst...a decent venture into some games newer than Spore
Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

User avatar
Gamerdude
001 Support

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:56 pm
Location: Australia

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Gamerdude » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:50 am

Playing Pokemon X at the moment :) I've played half an hour of it and I already like it more than Black/White. My god I hated those ones.
Image
Image

User avatar
ITB
001 Subscriber

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:04 pm
Location: South Carolina, USA

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby ITB » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Pokemon X and Y are bueno. Black and White made me very much disappointed. Not a single pokemon in those games was very memorable. Heck I don't even remember the starters. :P

User avatar
Gamerdude
001 Support

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:56 pm
Location: Australia

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Gamerdude » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:22 pm

In_the_Bushes wrote:Heck I don't even remember the starters. :P

Me either actually, I was thinking about that the other day. I really enjoy X.
Image
Image

User avatar
Not Me
001 Subscriber

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Well... I THINK I'm here... or maybe there...

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Not Me » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:49 pm

My brother has Y, but I haven't gotten it yet. I've been trying to avoid seeing any of the new pokemon and stuff before I get to play it, but that's kinda hard when he's always going, "Check out this cave, it dissapears when I get close to it" or, "Hey, look, I found a house on a tiny island" or stuff.
Image
Image
The above image is totally not a link to my website.
Image

User avatar
SBG
001 Subscriber

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: merca

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby SBG » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Just finished The Wolf Among Us ep1. Same game mechanics as the Walking Dead Telltale game, but dare I say it's better. I'm just partial to the noir theme, plus the concept behind it is just awesome. Great storytelling too. Gonna go back thru it and make different choices next time. I didn't do that with Walking Dead. This game makes me want to. Can't wait for ep2!

User avatar
DoctorKarnage
001 Fanatic

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 am
Location: Otter space.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby DoctorKarnage » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Yeah. The theme seems like it would appeal to me more than the whole zombie apocalypse thing. Not that The Walking Dead was a bad game, I just prefer more unique themes in my games at times. :lol:

Still Jagged Alliance 2. I like how you can send flowers to the main antagonist for a bonus cut scene.

User avatar
Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Zhuge » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:57 pm

DoctorKarnage wrote:Jagged Alliance 2: Gold.

Well, this game has it's hooks in me. If I go missing for a bit you'll know why.

This game is awesome. You've got some pretty good tastes, Woody. :P

User avatar
Tabula Rasa
001 Forum Master

Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:36 pm
Location: A place between mind and matter.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Tabula Rasa » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:18 am

Just got a copy of Persona 4 and I'm really enjoying it so far. Unfortunately, now my 13 year old PS2 is broken and I have to wait for the new one to come in the mail. :(
Image

User avatar
Gamerdude
001 Support

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:56 pm
Location: Australia

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Gamerdude » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:26 am

Playstation 2's had some of the best games. I unfortunately now have around 40 or so I can't play since mine conked out.

I've been playing the Etrian Odyssey 4 demo, changed my mind - it's very enjoyable. Probably gonna pick that up soon.
Image
Image

User avatar
Firestar
001 Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Firestar » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:21 am

I've started replaying Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance on 3DS and although not a full numbered sequel, its still one of the best spin offs for it!
Check out my YouTube channel Names_Pending

User avatar
Not Me
001 Subscriber

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Well... I THINK I'm here... or maybe there...

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Not Me » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:34 am

Firestar wrote:I've started replaying Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance on 3DS and although not a full numbered sequel, its still one of the best spin offs for it!

That game is impossible on critical difficulty. First boss just sits there and oneshots me. Actually, I never beat Riku's final battles on proud, now that I think of it. I should probably do that sometime. And beat Dark Riku on KH 1. And put together a new team on EO4 to (maybe) kill the dragons. And dig all of the blocks in Steamworld Dig. And beat Crimson Shoud (dem witch kings, man).

Wow. I have a lot of stuff to do. :razz:
Image
Image
The above image is totally not a link to my website.
Image

User avatar
kerub
Distinguished 001 Member

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby kerub » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:04 pm

XCOM: Enemy Within. Highly recommended for everyone that likes turn based strategy games. Extremely well balanced and the new units and gameplay elements add a lot of fun to the already awesome XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Play this game!

User avatar
priest865
001 Subscriber

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:00 am
Location: Hiding Underground

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby priest865 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:03 am

kerub wrote:XCOM: Enemy Within. Highly recommended for everyone that likes turn based strategy games. Extremely well balanced and the new units and gameplay elements add a lot of fun to the already awesome XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Play this game!

It really is an impressive expansion. It is nearly a different game thanks to the new tech, maps, enemies and buildings. Unfortunately the enemy behaviour is still unachanged - when discovering an alien they have a chance to run for cover - I hate that part... and the Air combat part. They could have added more to it. Other then that probably one of the best turn based strategy games I've ever played.
Image

User avatar
kerub
Distinguished 001 Member

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: AW: What are you playing right now?

Postby kerub » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:59 pm

priest865 wrote:Unfortunately the enemy behaviour is still unachanged - when discovering an alien they have a chance to run for cover - I hate that part...

The main difference to the original game is that the player can see where the enemies hide. The original XCOM games had enemies already in cover and on overwatch. So it was very likely that your soldiers got killed without ever seeing the enemy. Though that might be more realistic it is extremely annoying and frustrating. Worst thing to happen was when the game spawned some enemies right next to the landing zone so your soldiers were dead as soon as they stepped out of the airplane. In my opinion Firaxis made a good decision revealing the enemies position.

User avatar
priest865
001 Subscriber

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:00 am
Location: Hiding Underground

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby priest865 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:14 pm

priest865 wrote:Worst thing to happen was when the game spawned some enemies right next to the landing zone so your soldiers were dead as soon as they stepped out of the airplane

One of the most frustrating moments for me was to search for enemies for one hour only to find out that hey were hidden in a shack.

priest865 wrote:In my opinion Firaxis made a good decision revealing the enemies position.

True, without that seeker would be to difficult.
Image

User avatar
DoctorKarnage
001 Fanatic

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 am
Location: Otter space.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby DoctorKarnage » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Enemy Within is a pretty damn good expansion. Really helps the early/mid game flow a hell of a lot better. Seekers are a bit pathetic most of the time though.

User avatar
AnvilHouse
001 Support

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby AnvilHouse » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Just finished up Brave Story: New Traveler and Crimson Gem Saga today... Brave Story way overdid it in the graphics department for me, with the short "way-too-simple" story line...I don't see a point for the characters to have a moveable jaw. Crimson Gem Saga was extremely generic for an rpg.

Starting up Valkyria Chronicles II tonight, kind of excited :lol:
Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

User avatar
ITB
001 Subscriber

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:04 pm
Location: South Carolina, USA

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby ITB » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:47 pm

I was playing Starwhals with my brother just about 15 seconds ago.

User avatar
metomunc
001 Forum Master

Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:01 am
Location: North

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby metomunc » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:40 pm

Played AOE a few days ago. Classic!
Who should I really listen to?

User avatar
SBG
001 Subscriber

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: merca

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby SBG » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:59 am

metomunc wrote:Played AOE a few days ago. Classic!

All time! Though I actually prefer Empire Earth. Something about going from a caveman civ to a spaceman civ always piqued my interest. Gameplay was basically the same as AOE, there's just more to do.

User avatar
Adam
001 Forum Master

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 am
Location: In your house

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Adam » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:50 pm

I picked up DA:O Ultimate Edition (Expansions + all DLC) on Steam for 7 euros. It's still BioWare's finest game imo :D
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

User avatar
kerub
Distinguished 001 Member

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: AW: What are you playing right now?

Postby kerub » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:15 am

SBG wrote:
metomunc wrote:Played AOE a few days ago. Classic!

All time! Though I actually prefer Empire Earth. Something about going from a caveman civ to a spaceman civ always piqued my interest. Gameplay was basically the same as AOE, there's just more to do.

Never really liked that one. I always preferred Civilization in terms of developing a civ, and I also don't like RTS games that have completely unrealistic proportions in terms of units. A soldier being the same size as a tank? Nah... Fun part however was nuking the stupid AI stuck with medieval units.

Apart from that: Picked up Dishonored Game of the Year edition recently. Great, great game. Reminds me a lot of the original Thief games.

User avatar
Tabula Rasa
001 Forum Master

Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:36 pm
Location: A place between mind and matter.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Tabula Rasa » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:58 pm

I just paid $200 USD for a PS Vita and $20 for Persona 4 Golden, which is a game I essentially already owned for the PS2. So far, I'm 20 hours in, and I have no regrets.
Image

User avatar
Firestar
001 Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Firestar » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Recently got a PS4 so I've been playing Assassins Creed 4 and Warframe, but also today picked up Lego Marvel superheroes which is fun as hell!
Last edited by Firestar on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my YouTube channel Names_Pending

User avatar
Tabula Rasa
001 Forum Master

Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:36 pm
Location: A place between mind and matter.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Tabula Rasa » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:48 am

I don't consider buying one game on a Steam Sale, "falling victim".
Image

User avatar
Darkvoid
Distinguished 001 Member

Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:20 am
Location: England, UK. My computer counts too.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Darkvoid » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:11 am

Tabula Rasa wrote:I don't consider buying one game on a Steam Sale, "falling victim".

I second this. I haven't had Steam for long, but I'm loving the sales a lot.

As for what I'm playing, I'm currently playing FF7 on PC (I bought it for full price instead of when it was 66% off, really annoyed) and Skyrim every now and then.
My game Oncoming Storm should've been released about 2 years ago. Am working on it for about an hour a day, and plan to be finished soon (this is about the 6th time it's been delayed).

User avatar
Not Me
001 Subscriber

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Well... I THINK I'm here... or maybe there...

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Not Me » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:34 am

I'm playing Spiral Knights and not much else because I have no money. Spiral Knights is fun though! (im notnetherme if u wont 2 jon meh btw)
Image
Image
The above image is totally not a link to my website.
Image

User avatar
Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Zhuge » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:17 pm

I've been in a video game slump these last couple of months, but I tried playing Rise of Nations today -- it was the most fun I've had in a long time. The constant rushing required during battles makes things a bit crazy. :P

User avatar
SBG
001 Subscriber

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: merca

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby SBG » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:13 pm

Played Watch Dogs. I like the story and idea behind, and it's a fun game for sure but the PC port has some performance problems. Driving in the game is nearly impossible even with a decent rig, and a lot of the textures look like crap, and I'm talking like SNES mode7 quality textures.

User avatar
Not Me
001 Subscriber

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Well... I THINK I'm here... or maybe there...

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Not Me » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:00 pm

I'm about to play Earth 2150. No clue if I'll like it or not, but it was 97 cents.
Image
Image
The above image is totally not a link to my website.
Image

User avatar
kerub
Distinguished 001 Member

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: AW: What are you playing right now?

Postby kerub » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:57 am

Not Me wrote:I'm about to play Earth 2150. No clue if I'll like it or not, but it was 97 cents.

It's a great game, played it a lot back then. Sadly it will crash on modern PCs when you set the resolution above 1280x1024. Also, only 4:3 is stable as the game was not made for higher resolutions. I don't like black borders so I can't play this on my PC. :(

User avatar
Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:18 pm
Location: Canada

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Wonderland » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:10 am

I'm playing GTA V cause I am behind the times a bit.

User avatar
Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Zhuge » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:32 pm

Wonderland wrote:I'm playing GTA V cause I am behind the times a bit.

Same, playing GTA Online at the moment.

Also playing Dwarf Fortress 40.01 (it came out yesterday), and Terraria, as my brother got me hooked on it on the 4th of July.

User avatar
Not Me
001 Subscriber

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Well... I THINK I'm here... or maybe there...

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Not Me » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:45 pm

I'm playing Terraria to some extent as well.

More importantly, I've been practicing Ikaruga. Made it to the stage 3 boss the other day. That game is ridiculous and I love it.
Image
Image
The above image is totally not a link to my website.
Image

User avatar
Firestar
001 Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Firestar » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:52 am

I've not long completed Bleach: Soul Resurreccion and I have to say, it was enjoyable but only as a time waster. Now I LOVE Bleach as an anime/manga but the game was terrible! It is the same sort of thing over and over again with no change. It was really disappointing and I honestly feel let down by the lack of ambition within the game. Bleach could quite easily be made in to a free roaming game with Hollow Hunting etc that follows the story in a way similar to how GTA works, but this is a extremely linear, kill enemy move to next room game :(
Check out my YouTube channel Names_Pending

User avatar
ITB
001 Subscriber

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:04 pm
Location: South Carolina, USA

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby ITB » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:31 am

Believe it or not, I've been delving back into my childhood and playing a little Yu-Gi-Oh on console. :P

Not a lot of new games have been holding my interest, sadly. A lot of new titles never kept me entertained. GTA V was alright, but I think adding money kinda kills it a little. Forza 5 was a fundraiser, ESO has a monthly subscription that I can't/don't want to pay, and Titanfall was too easy for me. I am looking forward to The Division though. That games map is gigantic.

If anyone knows a good long term game I could get into, PC or not, let me know. :D

User avatar
Not Me
001 Subscriber

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Well... I THINK I'm here... or maybe there...

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Not Me » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:14 am

I kinda want to suggest La-Mulana, assuming you haven't already played it. You could play that game for a month straight and only kill half the bosses. Matter of fact, I only figured out how to start the boss fights yesterday.

Also, I've been playing Robocraft a lot recently. It claims to be a combination of World of Tanks and Minecraft, but the Minecraft-like part is the fact that you build your own tanks out of blocks. Pretty entertaining game, especially when your team has been reduced to one guy (whose tank has been reduced to the equivalent of a bicycle) who wins the game by dodging railguns on the enemy's base.
Image
Image
The above image is totally not a link to my website.
Image

User avatar
AnvilHouse
001 Support

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby AnvilHouse » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:07 pm

I have been playing the MedianXL Ultimative patch for Diablo II LOD on a private server in my little bit of spare time recently...emphasis on little
Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

AndreasWZ
Member

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:50 am

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby AndreasWZ » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:52 am

I'm really into Civilization 5 and Xcom: Enemy Unknown right now. :)

User avatar
Danny
001 Forum Master

Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:14 am

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Danny » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Left For Dead 2 trying to get all the achievements.

User avatar
Not Me
001 Subscriber

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: Well... I THINK I'm here... or maybe there...

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Not Me » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:39 pm

I just played a couple rounds of Red Eclipse; very cool arena FPS. And I don't completely suck at it! :D

I need to actually beat Descent, though. I got to stage 13 or so before I died last time I tried. I think.
Image
Image
The above image is totally not a link to my website.
Image

User avatar
Adam
001 Forum Master

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 am
Location: In your house

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Adam » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:44 pm

AndreasWZ wrote:I'm really into Civilization 5 and Xcom: Enemy Unknown right now. :)

Are you secretly me? ;)
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

User avatar
Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Zhuge » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:33 pm

About to grab Dishonored from Games for Gold. Am hyped (don't know it'll be any good or not, but still hyped).

User avatar
Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:18 pm
Location: Canada

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Wonderland » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Playing Oblivion, like usual. :P

User avatar
SBG
001 Subscriber

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: merca

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby SBG » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Zhuge wrote:About to grab Dishonored from Games for Gold. Am hyped (don't know it'll be any good or not, but still hyped).

It's good, but not something you'd probably play more than once after you beat it. One of those watered down RPG FPS type games. It does have a couple of cool things going on though.

User avatar
Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:18 pm
Location: Canada

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Wonderland » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:57 am

Sounds kinda dumb, but I miss Halo 4, so I might get a month of gold just for that and Dishonored. Try and get through the whole game without a single kill.

User avatar
SBG
001 Subscriber

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: merca

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby SBG » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:13 pm

I REALLY miss Halo 2. So many good times with friends I don't see anymore. That was probably the last online game I seriously played too. Wow, haven't played an online multiplayer game in almost a decade... I may have played 1 or 2 online indie games like Ace of Spades for 5 minutes just to check them out, but I wouldn't even count that. I just don't do multiplayer. I don't like people to begin with, but online games seem to bring out the worst in them, so I stay as far away as possible. I do however have some super fond memories of Halo 2 online matches at my friends house, getting drunk and high and just killin bitches in halo. Those were the days...

If I could get Halo 2 working in Windows 7, I'd probably still be playing it through tungle or whatever it's called, but I'm not gonna waste my money on it when there's no guarantee it will work. Windows Vista exclusive. Good job Microsoft!

User avatar
Danny
001 Forum Master

Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:14 am

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Danny » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Zhuge wrote:About to grab Dishonored from Games for Gold. Am hyped (don't know it'll be any good or not, but still hyped).

I got that! Didn't know you had Xbox Live :D What games you got? Personally dishonored reminds me of Bioshock in alot of ways. :?

Last game i played was Left For Dead 2.

User avatar
Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Zhuge » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Danny wrote:
Zhuge wrote:About to grab Dishonored from Games for Gold. Am hyped (don't know it'll be any good or not, but still hyped).

I got that! Didn't know you had Xbox Live :D What games you got? Personally dishonored reminds me of Bioshock in alot of ways. :?

Last game i played was Left For Dead 2.

On the multiplayer front, not much to be honest. Minecraft, GTA V, Dark Souls 1 and 2. I play a lot of singleplayer RPGs.

You can add me though, maybe we can find something to play. GT is Casually Sketch. :)

User avatar
AnvilHouse
001 Support

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby AnvilHouse » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:11 pm

Psh you people and your new fangled games...just had a delightful romp of nostalgia while playing me some Gauntlet and a few rounds of BurgerTime
Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

User avatar
Firestar
001 Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:48 pm

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Firestar » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:23 pm

I'm currently jumping between a few games. On the PS4 I'm playing Infamous: First Light alongside WarFrame. On my PC its Super Time Force Ultra which is BRILLIANT
Check out my YouTube channel Names_Pending

andersonsmith
Junior Member

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby andersonsmith » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:38 am

Currently I love to play in Action Games Project IGI and in Racing games Need For Speed Underground 2.

User avatar
Adam
001 Forum Master

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 am
Location: In your house

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Adam » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:46 am

Heavily modded Skyrim, always a good time when you're not crashing all over the place :P
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

User avatar
AnvilHouse
001 Support

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby AnvilHouse » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:06 pm

Playing through the pet dungeon campaign in Dungeon Keeper 2 when I have the time, and also I am trying out an indie game called Treasure Adventure Game...if you liked cave story, TAG is just as good.
Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

User avatar
Fizi
001 Fanatic

Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:30 am
Location: Malaysia

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Fizi » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:22 pm

Just got Teleglitch from HumbleBundle weekly. Well Ive played the pirated version before but im really into with its minimalist atari-like pixel style graphic so i decided to buy it. The game is fun as hell too! Really is my style of game.
Image

User avatar
Tabula Rasa
001 Forum Master

Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:36 pm
Location: A place between mind and matter.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Tabula Rasa » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:51 pm

Just finished a playthrough of Resident Evil: Revelations. Jill Valentine's butt takes up like 70% of the screen, it's obnoxious. :P
Image

User avatar
Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:18 pm
Location: Canada

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Wonderland » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:08 am

Destiny is a bit disappointing but it's still fun.

User avatar
Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Zhuge » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:07 pm

Bought XCOM: Enemy Within last night.

Became addicted to XCOM: Enemy Within last night.

Stayed up until 2 AM playing XCOM: Enemy Within last night.

User avatar
AnvilHouse
001 Support

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby AnvilHouse » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:30 pm

That is really a game I have been wanting to get...but sadly my current pc setup cant even run the minimum specs :lol:

Been playing a few rounds of Toribash every day for the past week...I love it
Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

User avatar
quadrider74
001 Supporter

Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:07 pm
Location: Corneria

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby quadrider74 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:17 pm

I've been playing the new smash bros and its so good! i think its even a little better than melee!
Super awesome adventure 10% completed!

User avatar
Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:18 pm
Location: Canada

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Wonderland » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Fighting with Miis is the cool part. I make ugly Miis fight my old teachers.

My buddy made a Stalin Mii and made him team red when he fought. :lol:
Last edited by Wonderland on Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.

User avatar
quadrider74
001 Supporter

Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:07 pm
Location: Corneria

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby quadrider74 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:06 pm

i love smash run :)
Super awesome adventure 10% completed!

User avatar
Tabula Rasa
001 Forum Master

Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:36 pm
Location: A place between mind and matter.

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Tabula Rasa » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:50 am

The only thing I don't like about it is the actual controls. Using the thumbpad to control just feels awkward.
Image

User avatar
Gamerdude
001 Support

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:56 pm
Location: Australia

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Gamerdude » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:52 am

Agreed, it's rather uncomfortable after a while. Hard to be quick.
Image
Image

User avatar
kararty
Ultimate 001 Member

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:16 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby kararty » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Playing a very old game on my PS2 emulator, ICO.
Mike wrote:...

Image<~~~|Get over here!

User avatar
Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:14 pm
Location: Wisconsin, United States

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Zhuge » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:01 am

The Witcher 2.

Couldn't get into it at first because of the controls, but man, so glad I got over them. Game is amazing.

User avatar
Fizi
001 Fanatic

Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:30 am
Location: Malaysia

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Fizi » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:03 am

Payday: The Heist and PAYDAY 2. Payday all day. All onboard the hype train

Image

User avatar
kararty
Ultimate 001 Member

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:16 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby kararty » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:05 pm

Fizi wrote:Payday: The Heist and PAYDAY 2. Payday all day. All aboard the hype train

WN7yFGR6g2o

Ah, have you seen the Crimefest stream yet? #Freehoxton trailer was amazing, and a lovely "professional" team of creature players showcased the "Hotline Miami" DLC heist and The Dentist's Big Bank Heist... well, kinda "professional"... :/

I am currently playing...

CIVILIZATION V
Mike wrote:...

Image<~~~|Get over here!

User avatar
Adam
001 Forum Master

Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 am
Location: In your house

Re: What are you playing right now?

Postby Adam » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:27 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users