Can't Walk Right

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Can't Walk Right

Postby Wonderland » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:50 am

After downloading the latest version, in only one of my games the player can only move right, and cannot move up, down, left, or diagonally. I'm unsure if it is a bug or not but I didn't change anything in between it working and not besides downloading the update that came out yesterday. It is a very specific problem so you may want me to send a bug report. Thanks.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you can face all directions but you can only go right. It is true for all maps in the project.

Lee
001 Support

Re: Can't Walk Right

Postby Lee » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:35 am

Feel free to send a bug report :).
Lee - 001 Community Manager

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Re: Can't Walk Right

Postby Wonderland » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:09 am

Thanks. I am doing that now.

Return to Technical Support Questions