Pet Peeves about people?

General discussion relating to everything except 001.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions concerning the 001 software in this forum.
User avatar
c_flame_13
001 Admirer
 
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:00 am
Location: Sacromento, California

Pet Peeves about people?

Postby c_flame_13 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Hey guys what things do you hate that people sometimes do?

I hate it when people out of no where ask me "Does this look infected to you?" I mean its not like I'm a doctor so why ask me? lol
When in doubt...Go emo... ///_-)

User avatar
SBG
001 Subscriber
 
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: merca

Re: Pet Peeves about people?

Postby SBG » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:12 pm

People who drive. Get out of my way or I will force you out of my way. :evil:

User avatar
Deedasmi
001 Forum Master
 
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:47 pm
Location: At my computer (like always)

Re: Pet Peeves about people?

Postby Deedasmi » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:43 pm

The town I live in is rated the 9th worst drivers in the nation :P

User avatar
c_flame_13
001 Admirer
 
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:00 am
Location: Sacromento, California

Re: Pet Peeves about people?

Postby c_flame_13 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:00 pm

If my memory servers correct i think sacramento was rated the 99th worst city in the US.
When in doubt...Go emo... ///_-)

User avatar
SBG
001 Subscriber
 
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: merca

Re: Pet Peeves about people?

Postby SBG » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:38 pm

San fran, unless what I saw was outdated.

I think the overall state with the worst drivers is Florida, but I've spent some time in NJ and NY and they were pretty awful too, but not as bad as Florida.

Another thing that bothers me about people is complaining, like I'm doing now :lol:
But I am around a lot of people at work that do nothing but complain and they piss me off.

Also idiot racists. I see this everyday on my jobsites, the idiot white guys that think they're special because they're supervisors, all they do is stand around and talk crap about the black people and mexicans, yet while they are standing around talking crap, it's the black people and mexicans doing all the work. THAT is probably what pisses me off more than anything else. I'm white but there is a difference between white people and white devils, and now I know why the angry minorities use the term 'white devil', and I half-way agree with them, though most of those people are extremely bigoted as well.

User avatar
c_flame_13
001 Admirer
 
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:00 am
Location: Sacromento, California

Re: Pet Peeves about people?

Postby c_flame_13 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:04 pm

SBG wrote:San fran, unless what I saw was outdated.

I think the overall state with the worst drivers is Florida, but I've spent some time in NJ and NY and they were pretty awful too, but not as bad as Florida.

Another thing that bothers me about people is complaining, like I'm doing now :lol:
But I am around a lot of people at work that do nothing but complain and they piss me off.

Also idiot racists. I see this everyday on my jobsites, the idiot white guys that think they're special because they're supervisors, all they do is stand around and talk crap about the black people and mexicans, yet while they are standing around talking crap, it's the black people and mexicans doing all the work. THAT is probably what pisses me off more than anything else. I'm white but there is a difference between white people and white devils, and now I know why the angry minorities use the term 'white devil', and I half-way agree with them, though most of those people are extremely bigoted as well.


xD I hate it when people complain too but i mean it kinda depends on how often you do it though. And i'm black and i absolutely love racist jokes but it depends on how people use them. But if they're just being racist throwing around the racial slurs and mistreating people then that absolutly piss me off.
When in doubt...Go emo... ///_-)

User avatar
SBG
001 Subscriber
 
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: merca

Re: Pet Peeves about people?

Postby SBG » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Yeah I love racist and stereotype jokes too, I think the best way to deal with crappy situations is to make fun of them, but there is a huge difference between a joke and being racist.

User avatar
c_flame_13
001 Admirer
 
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:00 am
Location: Sacromento, California

Re: Pet Peeves about people?

Postby c_flame_13 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:30 pm

SBG wrote:Yeah I love racist and stereotype jokes too, I think the best way to deal with crappy situations is to make fun of them, but there is a huge difference between a joke and being racist.

Agreed
When in doubt...Go emo... ///_-)

Serrie
Member
 
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:54 pm

Re: Pet Peeves about people?

Postby Serrie » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:07 pm

I work at a deli, and sometimes people will order a hoagie like this:

"Hi, can I have an italian hoagie?"
"Sure, what would you like on that?"
"Uhm, normal hoagie stuff. It's pretty obvious."
-.- "Lettuce tomato and onions?"
"Duh."
"Salt pepper and vinegar?"
"What kind of hoagie comes without it?"
"Oil and Oregano?"
"NO!!!"
"You see?! YOU DIDN'T WANT WHAT USUALLY COMES ON A HOAGIE!"

and then I have to go talk to my boss, which is another pet peeve :(

User avatar
c_flame_13
001 Admirer
 
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:00 am
Location: Sacromento, California

Re: Pet Peeves about people?

Postby c_flame_13 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:12 pm

Serrie wrote:I work at a deli, and sometimes people will order a hoagie like this:

"Hi, can I have an italian hoagie?"
"Sure, what would you like on that?"
"Uhm, normal hoagie stuff. It's pretty obvious."
-.- "Lettuce tomato and onions?"
"Duh."
"Salt pepper and vinegar?"
"What kind of hoagie comes without it?"
"Oil and Oregano?"
"NO!!!"
"You see?! YOU DIDN'T WANT WHAT USUALLY COMES ON A HOAGIE!"

and then I have to go talk to my boss, which is another pet peeve :(


Ouch specifics I hate it when people arent specific either, like sometimes my dad will tell me to take something and put it some where and I'll put it in the room but then when he sees it he'll be like "No! I wanted it in the right corner!" (or a variation of that) and I'll be like "You never said that", and I really hate talkin with higher authorities too I mean I always expect them to blow up at me and when they don't i feel stupid for thinking so.
When in doubt...Go emo... ///_-)

User avatar
Tabula Rasa
001 Forum Master
 
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:36 pm
Location: A place between mind and matter.

Re: Pet Peeves about people?

Postby Tabula Rasa » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Lazy parents that won't drive me anywhere.
Image

User avatar
c_flame_13
001 Admirer
 
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:00 am
Location: Sacromento, California

Re: Pet Peeves about people?

Postby c_flame_13 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Tabula Rasa wrote:Lazy parents that won't drive me anywhere.

Amen brother!
When in doubt...Go emo... ///_-)


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users