*Hide* Multiplayer Online Game Zombie Action Killing Nov 3rd

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
CreatorOfHide

*Hide* Multiplayer Online Game Zombie Action Killing Nov 3rd

Postby CreatorOfHide » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Hello,

This is my first game so please be considerate of that.

Also there will be a non-multiplayer version of this game for those who hate multiplayer online.

I am truly a hardcore zombie killing fan and thought out to try making a game to satisfy my needs in what i would want in a zombie game. This will be a multiplayer online game (Mike will soon release multiplayer once 2000 members in facebook reach so i thought i must start creating the base right now so i need suggestions) and will hopefully have many people in the server.

Storyline: It was few months now. The entire military of Lilikan (a village) was still long gone. The president and representatives of Lilikan were no where to be seen or contacted. It has been said they went with the military. The military went to the Mountain Of Fantil Arms. There were screams heard from the mountains and the military had to investigate. Soon the entire military had to move as there was sign of blood in the cave. Much of the soldiers look worried. They guard the streets in the daylight. They hide in there bunkers at night. They have a law now. No wandering at night. We are all scared. What is happening? We can’t contact outsiders because we are miles away from other countries as we don’t have any technology or vehicles. Yes, a few soldiers of the military remain. But I don’t feel secure. They feel scared as I do. Except they know what’s the problem. The mystery was finally answered when the streets were filled with screams. Burning fires and military gunfire was heard outside. I looked out my window to see people running. To see someone running at them. Wait… People were running at them. They seemed to be people. No, they looked very unordinary. No… They looked… looked dead. Wait what am I saying? I heard the door slam open. I thought it was one of the terrorists chasing people around. But the soldier told me the story in agony:

The cave atop in the mountains was a top secret military ground for the U.S which we got the responsibility to take care of. Something became wrong. “The people outside are dead” the soldier screamed.

“Umm so are terrorists in our street? I don’t seem to understand” I replied.

“NOO! THEY ARE THE UNDEAD! YOU KNOW THE MOVIES… Zombies!!!” the soldier screamed.

I laughed “Zombies don’t run!”

“Well…NOOOW…. Theyyy.… DOoo…. ARRGGH!” Screamed the soldier.

I saw it, blood. Thick blood was drooling out of the man’s eye as I shrieked I saw the soldier fall down to see what was behind him: The Undead.

Since this is multiplayer online you will be able to:

1. Barracade Doors of buildings
2. Chat with friends and stay in shelter with them
3. Buy, repair and upgrade your guns
4. Survive by maintaining a base and clan of friends to help barricade
5. Collect money to buy stuff by going out in the streets and killing the undead
6. Fulfil quests of random people in trouble at the streets or buildings of there objective. For eg. MY DAUGHTER IS STUCK IN WAREHOUSE B … blah blah.
7. What would you like in the game, and how do you do it? :P

Setting:
The village of Lilikan which is pretty big. Fast zombies but not unrealistically fast like some Engine 001 people make there zombies a bit too fast. Zombies kill you in 3 hits unlike zombies who kill you in 20 hits. The entire game is taken in Lilikan and the outskirts of it. You can also go inside the military ground of the “secret base” but it is where the zombies spawn but the drops are better.

Graphics:
Unknown

Suggestions:
Please?

Thanks, CreatorOfHide.
Last edited by CreatorOfHide on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Re: *Hide* Multiplayer Online Game Zombie Action Killing Nov 3rd

Postby RPGking » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:08 pm

The names and plot sound very mixed. With almost medival names in an almost futuristic setting from the sounds of it. Sort out the names, etc.
The dialouge at best is mediocre, give it a more mature stand-point.
The things and gameplay features you've planeed won't get you MMo status as most have already been done elsewhere, whether on here, or in another game. Mike will put MMO's through a rigourous grading process, hes said so, so it has to be really good to be accepted.

My suggestion to you, is to clean up the plot a big, add in a more mature tone, and try to expand on features that have already been done. Don't give us the same thing over and over again, we want new and inventive features. ;)

Stephen Chapman
001 Forum Master

Postby Stephen Chapman » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Not to mention that Multi001 does not yet exist. ;)

CreatorOfHide

Postby CreatorOfHide » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:32 am

1st- Thanks for the advice. This plot btw is my rough copy, ik what you mean by mature tone. Thx.

Stephen- Yes im aware of that but i was thinking to start creating the base of the game if you know what i mean :O

Also there will be a non-multiplayer version of this game for those who hate multiplayer online.
Last edited by CreatorOfHide on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.

Tabula Rasa
001 Forum Master

Postby Tabula Rasa » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:46 pm

It seems like this game is inspired by Dead Frontier. Especially the Multiplayer online part.

CreatorOfHide

Postby CreatorOfHide » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:44 pm

LOL! It is inspired by Dead Frontier.

Return to Games In Progress