Bound by Sails

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
BoundbySails

Bound by Sails

Postby BoundbySails » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:10 pm

Bound by Sails

An in development free roam Pirate game!
Start your journey as a deckhand on a pirate vessel, work your way through the ranks helping your crew pillage and plunder other vessels and towns. Earn enough exp to buy and captain your own pirate ship! Can you become Master of the Seas?

-Earn exp killing other pirates
-Spend exp upgrading your character
-Earn gold completing tasks and fighting for your Captain
-Buy swords, pistols, rifles, and other special weapons
-Outfit your character how you please
-Buy your own ship and hire your own crew

Those are just a few features that will be implemented during development, This will not be a small 001 project I plan to put real effort into making this game. There will be no set story line but different paths you can choose for your character.
Last edited by BoundbySails on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kararty
Ultimate 001 Member

Re: Bound by Sails

Postby kararty » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:51 am

Nice and probably unique idea, what is the "planned" perspective for this game? Top, 45 degrees, or something else?
Mike wrote:...

Image<~~~|Get over here!

BoundbySails

Postby BoundbySails » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:48 am

kararty wrote:Nice and probably unique idea, what is the "planned" perspective for this game? Top, 45 degrees, or something else?

Ill probably keep it at 45 degrees unless i get complaints

Zwitfire
001 Subscriber

Postby Zwitfire » Wed May 20, 2015 2:53 pm

Do you have a plot? Or a story? Or will it be entirely based on free-roam and upgrade your gear/ship with loot?
Projects like this give me a lot of inspirement. Please feel free to ask me if you need help on more ideas on this project.
Everything is possible. As long as you believe in your goals, everything can be accomplished.
Jake's Destiny - The Boy Who Became A Hero
http://engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22617

Return to Games In Progress