ERM Games - Vacancies Available!

Discussion pertaining to resources, stories/characters and gameplay ideas in this forum dedicated to games that are just a faint glow.
Forum rules
Do not create a topic offering to produce resources. Click here for the reason.

Please use above resources section of site so everyone can have access to the resources you create.
Grisson
001 Admirer

ERM Games - Vacancies Available!

Postby Grisson » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:47 am

Hail! I'm Grisson,Pixel Artist and Co-Founder of ERM Games,a Team of Game developers... This team is kinda different from the others,we have 3 groups inside the team: The Founders,The Officials and the Assistants.

ERM Games is providing vacancies on the Assistants Team. You can be our assistant,no matter if you have another team. As our assistant,if you help in any of your projects you will have your name in the credits of our games,and can be promoted to the Official Team if is skilled and helpful.

If you want to join the team,reply this message or Send me an PM,i hope you all like the idea ;)
Visite o primeiro grupo de Engine 001 do Facebook! Engine 001 - Brasil

macrostrata
001 Admirer

Re: ERM Games - Vacancies Available!

Postby macrostrata » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:27 pm

So what games have you already done

Grisson
001 Admirer

Postby Grisson » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:46 pm

The ERM Games is Responsible for games like: The Soul Master,Twilight Mirror,Infection X and Warriors of Hope

All these games were made by our Founders or by the whole team ;)
there are some other games that we made,but i don't remember it's names.... I will search them again later :D

Not Me
001 Subscriber

Postby Not Me » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:38 pm

I... don't know. I might like to try being in a team, but I already have a major project that I'm doing major story planning for, plus I go back to school in a week-ish.
How much would you expect me to do if I were to join? What sort of assistants are you specifically looking for; help with sprites, stories, scripting, music?

I think I do well with stories, scripting, and overworld map design. If you need someone to do that, and you don't mind if I'm not working solely on your project(s), then I'd be happy to help out.
The above image is totally not a link to my website.

Grisson
001 Admirer

Postby Grisson » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:59 pm

As an assistant you do not need to be fully on our team,you can have your own projects with no problem.

We need help with many things,since music creation to website design,and you can choose on what to help.
By now we need also Web Designers cause we're building a new site to use as default in English,but it's hard to build it alone :lol:
All the others on the team are a little busy or are studying for the school Tests.

Not Me,if you want to join the team just send me a PM,i can explain the things better.

macrostrata
001 Admirer

Postby macrostrata » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:46 pm

I see your site is on Portugese(?). So is it a requirement?

Grisson
001 Admirer

Postby Grisson » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Not exately.... I'm building another part of the site to set as default,with everything in English. And our forums have separated sections to English language and Portuguese language. But many of the actual members of ERM Games are from Brazil and Portugal,and just some of them speak English.... In other words,it's not necessary to know Portuguese,but if you know,it's an advantage ;)

macrostrata
001 Admirer

Postby macrostrata » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:21 am

Then I'm interested in joining, I'm currently working on a project but halted since I was waiting for the next bugfix update.

Grisson
001 Admirer

Postby Grisson » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:02 pm

So if you are interested,send me a PM and i will send ya links and such that will be useful,thanks by joining :P

Someone else want to join the team? ;)

Last bumped by Grisson on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:02 pm.

Return to Resource, Story and Level Design