Mac build?

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
Danny
001 Forum Master

Mac build?

Postby Danny » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:27 pm

How do i build my gae for Mac? Thanks.

SBG
001 Subscriber

Re: Mac build?

Postby SBG » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:02 pm

I don't think it's currently possible to export to Mac(which is a completely different thing than iOS if you're wondering why iOS is available and not Mac).

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:03 pm

SBG wrote:I don't think it's currently possible to export to Mac(which is a completely different thing than iOS if you're wondering why iOS is available and not Mac).

I know the difference between MAC and iOS. I actually meant MAC. Indie Fund asked for a MAC build thats all. Thanks anyway.

Lee
001 Support

Postby Lee » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:56 am

@SBG - iOS isn't available just yet. It's planned to be released sometime this year. Mac/Linux are not supported and are unlikely to be added.
Lee - 001 Community Manager

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:28 am

No problem. Thanks.

Return to Technical Support Questions