Visual Novel Lessons

General discussion relating to everything except 001.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions concerning the 001 software in this forum.
Alvis Hallowed

Visual Novel Lessons

Postby Alvis Hallowed » Thu May 15, 2014 9:18 am

I'm still in high school but the years almost over (about 4 more weeks) and I decided that my first 001 project will stay in pre-design form until summer starts and I can work with the engine for long periods of time. My point is that pre-design doesn't take up all of my time so I am writing a 5 video series about Visual Novels that I plan to go up on YouTube. My question is how many of you would be interested in watching it. It will cover the basics of the genre, its connections to the concept of waifuism, and creating your own game. Dose it sound interesting to anyone?

Dunce
001 Forum Master

Re: Visual Novel Lessons

Postby Dunce » Thu May 15, 2014 10:38 am

I think it would be an interesting watch. One my friends is interested in a one as well.

2cool4me4
001 Subscriber

Postby 2cool4me4 » Thu May 15, 2014 4:20 pm

If you try to be different on Youtube, someone will watch your content. This is likely different from anything that is currently on Youtube, so go for it!
Once you have mastered the :usevalue:, you are a truly awesome 001er.

Alvis Hallowed

Postby Alvis Hallowed » Fri May 16, 2014 9:01 am

Thanks for letting me know. I will try my best to make it as interesting as possible. Also, I do plan on doing more of this kinda thing in the future so lets hope this turns out well. ;)

SBG
001 Subscriber

Postby SBG » Fri May 16, 2014 12:22 pm

I'll give it a watch.

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Do remember to explain the differences between Dating Sims and Visual Novels, as a lot of newcomers use them interchangeably.
MIV wrote:It's definitely not The Epic Game of Loladin as the screenshot said.
Nor is it The Epic Game of Loladin Happy Face.

SoundCloud
Project blog

Alvis Hallowed

Postby Alvis Hallowed » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:30 am

Sorry I haven't actually done this yet. I decided to try to take a break from everything and I have been trying to figure out stuff about this like how many episodes I want or how I want to lay out the information. And don't worry about the dating sim thing. No matter what a whole episode will be dedicated to looking at dating sims and what they mean or something. I will work on it and try to get it done soon. Sorry for my being lazy and stuff.

Return to General Discussion