Advanced Warfare "Reconstructing"

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
Redemption
Ultimate 001 Member

Advanced Warfare "Reconstructing"

Postby Redemption » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:03 pm

The Infection has spread...
It is 2184.
Will you be the savior?
You are in the IHS, Infected Hostility Squad. You are in the A4 squadron, one of the land assualt groups. From being landed in Biggs City to eleminate the infecties. Turns into an all up front onslaught of infecteds, when your squad's helicopter get's desetroyed.
Join the IHS in Advanced Warfare.
Features...
~Burst Weapons with only one click!
~Custom HUD!
~Custom Weapons such as: A4's A6's A9's A12's!
~5+ Custom Zombies!
~Custom Music!
~50+ Awesome Monster, Zombie and Gun SFX!
~15+ Voiceovers!
~20+ Maps!
~*NEW* Infection Meter (When it hits full bar from being around infecties you get infected)
~*NEW* Power Bar (Goes down when not resting, if bar goes empty means death)
Attachments
Advanced Warfare 2.jpg

metomunc
001 Forum Master

Re: Advanced Warfare "Reconstructing"

Postby metomunc » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Does the infection meter turn you into an invicable zombie? Can you still play after you are turned zombie?
Who should I really listen to?

Redemption
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Redemption » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:43 pm

No, your screnn fades out and it says "Infected" and you die.

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:43 am

Story: This story reminds me a bit about Resident Evil Apocalyptica. Get thrown in a middle of a crisis, don't know what's going on, and try to survive a horrible mess. I can not say it's very original nor creative, but it is something one can work with. Anyways, I'm very curious about the storyline mixed with the game play for this project. Will you be giving the squads missions to get to somewhere through linear courses, or will it be open world and the players just move and figure it out themsleves?
HUD: You already know, if not, check the HUD topic.
Graphic: Not much to tell.

Anyways, keep up the good work! It seems like Horror games like these spark our site's gamers into playing this! :]

Redemption
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Redemption » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Yeah it's not going to be as crappy as before, (2.67)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So you are at the title screen "Advanced Warfare" with a backround of locals fending of a couple of zombies (They were unfortunate souls...)
And then it says "THE INFECTION SPREADS" With New game, Load game and quit.
(If New Game is picked)And then it goes to a message saying: "The training was vigorous, the lasers burned, the bites bled, the gashes oozed, the zombies infected and the battlefields bloody." You get taken to Biggs City Downtown. And I cant figure out how to make a cutscene, but i'm not sure if I want to put a voiceover or not there, so from there it's selfguided. You can explore Biggs City Downtown for a while, then there is a "White" building that is completely dark inside, is followed by a blood curdling scream and a psychotic zombies pops out breaks a lamp, trys to kill you.
But he is too weak to kill you but death is not the danger, it's getting infected. After you kill it, he drops an infection syringe (It cures the 'Infection' if you have not mutated yet. once you leave a cutscene takesplace, the camera focuses on the the helicopter and the zombies are nears it, along with all of the men in the A4 squadron. Right before the zombies hit the helicoptor everyone scream (Voiceover) "NOOOOOO!DAMNIT!AW SHIT!
And the zombies attack, and everyone dies in the explosion area. And about one min. later you get a message from HQ (Voiceover) "Zombies got the helicopter what should we do?" And he says just keep going foward while you can (Meaning: GET OUT OF THERE IT'S TO DANGEROUS GET TO THE SAFEZONE IN UPTOWN!)And then it's self guided. I'm gonna try to make karmatic decisions, because on the way to the safezone you'll encounter downed IHS's and you'll get messages (Voiceovers) from them sometimes to to come and help them. And when you get to the safe zone, it'll say "Soldier are you okay? Your screen fades black and it says "WE NEED AN INFECTION SYRINGE OVER HERE HE'S DIEING AND MIGHT GET INFECTED!"
And that's it so far, any opinions?

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Sounds good with me. It diffinately allows players to know where they are going and what to do. I think the safe zones are pretty cool to deal with. It reminds me of Dead Rising or Left 4 Dead, go to the safe zone and get supplies before you can continue. I like the concept for these because people will try to get to safe zones. It's like we're close to Sanctuary grounds, but of course, you can also make certain safe zones impossible to get to, and have some safe zones that are down right easy to get. :]

Return to Games In Progress