Page 1 of 1

B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:48 am
by Mr.Numbers
Ugh, because mike made me to...

HALVE FOOLED CHU!

only halve because I'm still leaving :P

I'm still remaining an active member if you get what i mean! xD

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:57 am
by Gamerdude
Hmmm... woulda thought your goodbye would have been longer... that is, your real goodbye ;)

This isn't real, is it?

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:38 am
by Scaveleon
I share the same view as gamer_dude001. There's too many questions I can't answer.

Why haven't you stopped subscription yet? Why isn't the goodbye longer if it was the final? Why do you give an unclear reason? Why haven't you announced you would cancel DD 001? And how can you be the HUD master here if you aren't here at all?

And why...Why did you say you wanted to make a HUD tutorial, when you 4 hours later posted this?

And comparing your "final" goodbye to the previous topics you've started here about being away, this is a rather short one. This topic has more bread and is more detailed, yet this topic is short compared.

I don't believe it. Sorry.

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:06 am
by Zhuge
It's quite obvious he's not really leaving. Don't make topics like this to fool people into thinking your leaving.

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:56 am
by Mike
If it's true, it's because something messed up in his DDR game, and he thinks he lost it all.

If it isn't true, then he'll get a stern warning, and we'll start taking things like this more severe, as this isn't the first time a joke like this is made that bugs quite a few people.

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:00 am
by Zhuge
He just made a video of his game, he didn't lose it.

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:04 am
by Mike
He posted this after he posted the video. Hey, I was just comparing the two, benefit of the doubt, and the opposite.

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:42 am
by Mr.Numbers
Ok, naw dont worry, no warnings for me.

After like, right now after im done going through the forum, im leaving.

Peace!

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:20 pm
by Partysofa
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :evil:

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:22 pm
by Mr.Numbers
Ok, still not gone yet.

Give it an hour or two and i will leave your life </3

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:26 pm
by Partysofa
Why you leave, I started to think you where cool... :)

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:33 pm
by Mr.Numbers
Pshh, im always cool ;D

Hmm, still not gone yet...

Im seeing on how long i can go without engine001 D;

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:37 pm
by Partysofa
Meanwhile, I want your password (sarcasm)

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:38 pm
by Mr.Numbers
Ok, its 094290006

No it really IS! :3


no its not :P


Ugh, because mike made me to...

HALVE FOOLED CHU!

only halve because I'm still leaving :P

I'm still remaining an active member if you get what i mean! xD

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:24 pm
by Partysofa
I almost belived it... :lol:

We'll miss you and your crazy (still funny) stuff.

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:46 pm
by Mr.Numbers
LOL! You got 420 posts! :O


Hah, but yah... my mom is STILL not here to pick me up :(

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:16 pm
by Partysofa
Where you going?

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:52 am
by MIV
shadowwarrior wrote:Where you going?

Face it, bub. He ain't.

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:40 am
by TheSchmittMeister
no! ye can't do this!!! Who will be the hudmaster! who will write the tutorial, WHO WILL HAVE THE AMAZING SMILEY!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:21 am
by Gamerdude
He's not leaving. :?

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:58 am
by TheSchmittMeister
i know, but that just had to be said.....

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:59 pm
by Partysofa
Phew. :D

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:56 pm
by Tabula Rasa
NUUUUU!!!!!!!

Bye.

If you're not really leaving, I will FIND YOU! :evil:

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:55 pm
by Zhuge
MIV wrote:
shadowwarrior wrote:Where you going?

Face it, bub. He ain't.


Yep, I'm guessing he'll be back in a few days...

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:19 am
by MIV
Always was, always is, and always will be.
Yep, that's numbers for you.

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:21 am
by Deedasmi
no, numbers... 'left' for a few months back in the day.... it might have been forced, but....

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:28 am
by Tabula Rasa
He was evicted! :P

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:48 pm
by Zhuge
Deedasmi wrote:no, numbers... 'left' for a few months back in the day.... it might have been forced, but....


Hehe, that's like saying he wanted to get banned. :lol:

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:49 pm
by Mr.Numbers
Hai! :D

Im still in calgary. i got a chance to go onto my grandpa's computer.

Ive been having fun, ill be back home by sunday!

Peace! :3

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:06 am
by MIV
You should've told us earlier that you've gone there, man. ;)

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:01 pm
by Mr.Numbers
Im not home yet *wink wink*

Gone Again.... :'(

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:09 pm
by Mr.Numbers
Yup yup!

I might be able to keep in touch...

But my computer (Main one i use 24/7) is literally 100% fried.

Its very sad for me, as DD001 was on that computer... I might be able to get over it, but i doubt it :cry:

Problem is when i try to start it up, safe mode or regular, BSOD (Blue screen of death) pops up for 1/2 a second, black screen then restart. It also happens from trying to run the restore disks and XP CD's.

In other words... Ive been screwed over.

Last night once i got home, i turned on my computer, everything was OK! I posted on the forum for a good 5-10 minutes, computer then froze. I waited about 10 minutes, still frozen. So i force shut down. Ever since then my computer is shot.

I have a 3 year warranty on it, wont be able to look at in until Thursday. HD backup costs 80$, something my family cant afford right now... :(

They say it might take 2-3 weeks before they can fix it, all depends what is wrong with it.

Right now I'm on my sisters computer, she is out swimming.

I'm also terrified to say, DD001 has come to an end. That is unless mike can unpack the Data.1rc, if he can, woohoo! If no, then boo.

I'm really sad my computer is gone as it had a ton of important info, homework, etc. on it.

I really hope I can come back on soon, and staples does not screw me over.


Until then,

Image

Re: Gone Again.... :'(

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:18 pm
by Deedasmi
.... i know you KNOW that mike can download your game and give you the game folder back that you can edit

Re: Gone Again.... :'(

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:37 pm
by Mr.Numbers
Meh, i was thinking he could, and i was almost sure he was, just not 100% positive :P

Ok, im officially leaving for a while :P

Re: Gone Again.... :'(

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:43 pm
by Deedasmi
You havn't come back yet.

Re: Gone Again.... :'(

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:29 am
by MIV
Neither has he fully left.

Re: Gone Again.... :'(

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:06 pm
by Mr.Numbers
Im almost gone :P

By the way, i did leave :O

this was sarcasm if you did not get it:
Mr.Numbers wrote:Im not home yet *wink wink*


Which I really am, and now soon ill be gone again :P

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:49 pm
by Zhuge
It's hard to tell sarcasm over the internet.

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:45 pm
by Mr.Numbers
omg merge D:<

W/e, i dont care..

But seriously, my computer is gone and i have to secretly sneak on my sisters computer when i can D:


So i guess im not 100% leaving, but im fairly inactive :\

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:56 am
by Predetor
lol... ok then, let us all know when you get a new computer.

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:58 pm
by Mr.Numbers
Dont worry, will do :D

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:11 am
by evergreen
Numbers, i think your version of 'fairly inactive' is alot more active then most people useually are on this forum ;)

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:31 pm
by Mr.Numbers
Pshh, compared to how active i used to be, i call this inactive T_T

Used to be "Check 001 forums every 30 minutes"

now its once a day :|

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:56 pm
by Deedasmi
numbers, you have posted more since you went inactive then you did in the month before you went inactive

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:00 pm
by serrafina
lol. Hence his name speaks his ways, his number appearance will always be a number from increasing to decreasing, for all we know it could have always been the opposite, but he at least keeps it random, cuz yeah, he does not appear sometimes, and he does when I'm on. lol.

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:08 pm
by Mr.Numbers
Only time im on is after school for about 10-20 minutes.

Before i was in calgary...

Only reason im still here even with my computer is gone is because you can say i have a serious addiction <3

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:36 pm
by Gokulio
Okay, I'm confused. Is the reason you want to leave because you want to know how long you can last without engine 001? :?

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:41 am
by Mr.Numbers
no, my computer's HD was corrupted and its getting fixed.

Good news though, if they have no more HD's of that modal, there giving me 1000$ store credit :D

I could get a nice computer with that :D much better then my old one ♥

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:12 pm
by Gokulio
Mr.Numbers wrote:no, my computer's HD was corrupted and its getting fixed.

Good news though, if they have no more HD's of that modal, there giving me 1000$ store credit :D

I could get a nice computer with that :D much better then my old one ♥


Sounds good! ;)

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:48 pm
by Mr.Numbers
Meh, while my sister is at the metal ward, i can use her computer now! YIPPIE! :D

Re: B-b-b-bye D:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:47 pm
by Partysofa
Cool. :)