FPS on HTML 5

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
thebluejester
001 Enthusiast

FPS on HTML 5

Postby thebluejester » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello all,

I was wondering if there is a way to show FPS on the HTML 5 version of testing? I've been trying to optimize things; seeing how the frame rate is affected by different things. But I'm not sure how well the windows "engine" and the HTML 5/JS "engine" relate. I assume for the majority of things an increase of FPS in windows engine will result in a positive effect in the HTML 5 engine. Especially as HTML5 is just a conversion of the windows code via emscripton, but if it's possible it would be ideal to see things in the actual target engine.

GG Maker Owner. Occasional 001 Subscriber.
Lvl 1 Mage. Chaotic Neutral.
Postgrad Science/IT student. Feed me I'm poor.

Return to Technical Support Questions