Huge Minecraft Steve

General discussion relating to everything except 001.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions concerning the 001 software in this forum.
NinthCrusader
001 Admirer

Huge Minecraft Steve

Postby NinthCrusader » Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:48 pm

IMG_0161.JPG

I made this all by myself in secret while my girlfriend worked on her pink wool house (using the thousands of pink wool I gave her).

NOTE: I made this on the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft so it wasn't easy since there is no flying or unlimited resources.

I have an inventory mod though so that's how I have a bedrock bridge, castle and deathmatch arena and a massive massive massive 7 story hotel out of wood lol. I'm trying to record our awesome level, but my dazzle thing won't work so I don't know what to do, I have all the right equipment but Pinnacle Studios 12 sucks.

Gamerdude
001 Support

Re: Huge Minecraft Steve

Postby Gamerdude » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Yeah my friend and I had issues with the Dazzle too.

That's a good effort though! Must have taken ages.

2cool4me4
001 Subscriber

Postby 2cool4me4 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Now burn the house!
(Bad use of meme)
Once you have mastered the :usevalue:, you are a truly awesome 001er.

NinthCrusader
001 Admirer

Postby NinthCrusader » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:04 am

Eh, it only took about an hour or two. I'm really fast at placing blocks. I made ladders and scaffoldings to get around on it and work on it.

I also made a big angry bird pig statue that's a house (steve is also a house), and a giagantic 4 level bedrock castle with two big towers, a huge bedrock deathmatch arena for players; a big village on the spawn island with 7 two story (nice and furnished) houses, a big wheat farm, a lighthouse, a couple stone castle things and a watch tower, a well, treehouse, indoor pool, decorations and street lamps, and roads and signs, and a big gold block thing with all the game rules for my game.

Then there's also a whole snow region my girlfriend and I completely transformed from scratch. We placed all the snow and ice and everything and I'm making a second village over there with a bunch of buildings out by the ice lake thing, there's an ice rink, a huge diamond mine underground (hidden), tons of secret tunnels and passages under all the buildings and structures; there's a massive 7 story wooden hotel with 14 smalls rooms for rent, 2 suites with balconies, a public pool out on the roof, a study, and a 3-level deluxe penthouse with it's own 3 balconies and private pool and secret escape. And there's a lobby that looks up from the bottom to top.

And far away from all this (via a secret express mine cart) is my big stone mansion up on a mountain)

Oh yea and there's a huge obsidian skull island I made, that the players can enter. I got annoyed because after showing off my level and hosting some big games with death match events and do-whatever events, people would always spam me for invites to my game everytime I logged on.

Oh yeah and a huge bedrock bridge and about 3 or 4 or so houses alongside it. I'm probably still forgetting stuff, lol.

I will try my best to upload a video of my level.

And I did burn down the steve, just to see how it would look. It was amazing :lol: Saved first obviously.

Indiana 266
001 Forum Master

Postby Indiana 266 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:20 am

You should post Minecraft stuff in the Minecraft topic.

haraldx
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby haraldx » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:04 pm

The part of his shirt that's hanging loose is non existant in your Steve.
Steve's distance between eyes and hair is one pixel. Your steve doesn't have a single pixel (block) between.
Steve's distance between mouth and chin is one pixel. Your Steve doesn't have a single pixel (block) between.

I'm so sorry for being such a bastard...

NinthCrusader
001 Admirer

Postby NinthCrusader » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Lol, looks like a very sharp resemblance to me and the couple parties of 7 I had join, and they all went ballistic about it and climbed all over him. I'm sure the Abraham Lincoln statue has some imperfection too

Return to General Discussion