Show real time and date

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
Turiam

Show real time and date

Postby Turiam » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:45 pm

Hi everyone :) I bought the GG Maker on Steam and I am making a game and wanted to show real time and date. I don't know how to do it so... yeah... I would love some help. :)
Cumps

Turiam

Lee
001 Support

Re: Show real time and date

Postby Lee » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:38 am

It isn't possible to retrieve the system date and time in GG Maker yet, unfortunately.

EDIT: Scratch that, talked to Mike and it's a relatively low risk thing to add. Should be available for the next version :).
Lee - 001 Community Manager

Turiam

Postby Turiam » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:55 am

Nice :) Thanks for the info :)
Cumps

Turiam

Save_us.222
001 Enthusiast

Postby Save_us.222 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:01 am

Lee wrote:It isn't possible to retrieve the system date and time in GG Maker yet, unfortunately.

EDIT: Scratch that, talked to Mike and it's a relatively low risk thing to add. Should be available for the next version :).

This is great news!

Return to Technical Support Questions