Game crashes when I activate a timer...

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
EDX442

Game crashes when I activate a timer...

Postby EDX442 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:19 am

I have a trigger set to activate a timer when my character collides with another actor. The timer will position a light at my character's coordinates +10 (X & Y). The light is in another map that is activated due to a camera focusing on it as soon as my character loads. Problem is the game crashes instantly with a black screen as soon as this happens (I see the light for a split second though).

I then get a critical error with the message:

glDeleteTextures(1, texture)
Error #1286
Line #2523

Can anyone please help?

Lee
001 Support

Re: Game crashes when I activate a timer...

Postby Lee » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:40 am

Can you send a bug report through the software (Help > Submit Bug) so we can take a look at your project? :)
Lee - 001 Community Manager

Return to Technical Support Questions