Hello all

New to the forums? Going on vacation? Leaving forever? Tell us!
MugenSpammer

Hello all

Postby MugenSpammer » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Hey guys, I'm MugenSpammer. I'm currently looking to make a game with 001 but am in need of some help. I've read up the rules and will be making a topic dealing with what seems to be a elementary problem I cannot find the solution for in the search function. Ether way, a couple things about myself...

I'm currently learning C# and Maya Modeling and Animation. Me and JusoMagna are the founders of Stream Dragon Studios, a development company working on creating media. Our first game will be through 001 and will be free for everyone to play as a way to get our name out there for our big releases. I'm somewhat hot-headed, but try my best to stay level-headed. I'm a RPG lover, though I'm up for almost any genre as long as it's narrative is good or intriguing. I'm not much of a talker and I don't do forums much so if you don't see me around often or posting frequently it's just how I am. I like my IRC and that is usually where I stay. I'm very fond of Norse Mythology but sadly have not been able to learn much about it. I watch anime and read manga but cannot stand Shonen at all. I'm best at concept art and will probably post some stuff somewhere at some point. I'm extremely fond of the Beatles. I am a man and have a boyfriend, if that is a issue here then I'll take myself somewhere else. I'm not ashamed of who I am and I don't believe any one else should be.

There is a bunch more, and I'm learning more about myself each day, but that gets you a starting idea of who I am.

Adam
001 Forum Master

Re: Hello all

Postby Adam » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:21 am

Hey dude, welcome to the forums. And don't worry, we're all friends here :)
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

Mr.Numbers
001 Support

Postby Mr.Numbers » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:35 am

Welcome to the forums! We really are a friendly place here of all types :)

Please, if anyone discriminates you or does anything rude to you simply based on your choices of life, please post in the "Administrative Discussions" so we can deal with them appropriately. And again, welcome! 8D
I AM THE ALL MIGHTY SCRIPTING MASTER
Please do not PM me with Engine 001 related questions, rather post on the forums. ;)

Dunce
001 Forum Master

Postby Dunce » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:40 pm

Yo homie, it's a me Token Machine. Welcome to the forums, if you or Juso need any help just post and we'll see what we can do to help.

MugenSpammer

Postby MugenSpammer » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Awesome, thanks guys. Yeah we may need help with Cursed Roots and seeing how we are entering in the Contest on Kagero I'm hoping I can finish it within a month. I think this place will be quite neat. :23

Return to Hello, Away, Goodbye