GUERRILAS .:::. Official Thread .:::. FULL VERSION

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
Neto
001 Beta Tester

GUERRILAS .:::. Official Thread .:::. FULL VERSION

Postby Neto » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:46 am

GUERRILAS ::: FULL VERSION

Yes. "Guerrilas" full version has the whole game-story done, 2/3 of graphics done and half scripted,
From now to on I will try to post a screenshot often and some comments about the full version.

And, well... I don't give up that easy.

>> About Requests

Lags.
In this new version I will divide the maps in zones, the North zone, Northern Zone, Central Zone, East Zone, Southeast Zone, Southern Zone, South Zone and 3 inside zones.
I will also put less lights to make it faster.

Any other request?

GUERRILAS ::: DEMO VERSION
http://rapidshare.com/files/19419470/Gu ... p.exe.html << Download Link #1
http://files.filefront.com//;6874114;;/ << Download Link #2
54.1 mb

Started on 12/20/2006
Launched on 3/4/2007
(of course I didn't spend all days on it :P )

Full Version: started 4/30/07

Ok guys, here is some advices I gonna give before testing it.

>>About the Graphics

Yeah most of then i drawned myself, but let's say I was lazy for draw some other things, then I took some of the resource page, or from other things such as MSN emoticons :D

>>Musics

It may be a big dowload because of the music I put on the game,
but those are good Music! =D

>>Notes

The game is full of notes: read it. Always.
Always search for secrets, it's full of secret places, weapons, vehicles.
Prefer to use meelee weapons for now :?
It's very easy to die there. Some of the people in game are magicians ( :lol: ), so watch your words, always! And save often, but try to not overwrite.

Have fun!
Don't forget to rate it here.

>>Bugs

Many bugs such as the character speed I wanted to slow it
The character can jump over trees :? and the dead body don't seems to be dead...
Oh of course, the weapons are having some problems on the direction, that really sucks.
You may find some errors on the map. There's a car wich appears on the north street. It shouldn't. But it was too late when I noticed it :P
Any other bugs you find, please let me know!

>>Doubts? Suggestions? Offensive Statements?

Tell me!

>>Screenshots

Image Image Image
(shows the city only)

More news soon!

Last update 7/8/2007
Last edited by Neto on Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:38 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Pierre
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby Pierre » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:25 am

Very much looking forward to it.

billy
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby billy » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:06 pm

hurry neto i wanna play

Lee
001 Support

Postby Lee » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:05 pm

Sounds very godd i cant wait to play it!!!! :D
Lee - 001 Community Manager

Pierre
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby Pierre » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:11 pm

(just played it)

Exellent! The look, music and gameplay I enjoyed quite a bit. it's nice to finally see somebody custom make most of everything himself. I'm not sure exactly what your story will be about, but so far so good. This is certainly the kind of game Mike and I would happily feature on our site.

Jessyb
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby Jessyb » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:15 pm

I cant figure out how to download it..it keeps saying file not found on server o.o which server are you suppose to download from

Neto
001 Beta Tester

Postby Neto » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:48 pm

Pierre wrote: This is certainly the kind of game Mike and I would happily feature on our site.

Thanks a lot!
Feel free to use it :)

As it's only a demo version, the history started on the middles, that's why i didn't made intro. By the way, i'm having some difficulty to make the whole history, but it's developing well!
I have no idea when the full version will come, but it will million times better than this one.

Thanks again =)

Neto
001 Beta Tester

Postby Neto » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:53 pm

Jessyb wrote:I cant figure out how to download it..it keeps saying file not found on server o.o which server are you suppose to download from

Just click on the link and set for free download (or premium if you have account on rapidshare), then wait for your download-ticket, select the mirror-site, type the letters on that box, and dowload it! (try the Level 3)

Note: If you have already made a dowload on rapid share you must wait 60 minutes to dowload another if you are free.

Another Note for everyone: Keep dowloading it! Or it will disapear in 45 days :lol:

Lee
001 Support

Postby Lee » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:43 am

Brilliant game fantastic :)
Lee - 001 Community Manager

dark_john484
001 Fanatic

Postby dark_john484 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:51 pm

i can't download it??!!! :? Appears ERROR
"The path of the legends is the most difficult to fullfil but when you reach the end you'll be proud of yourself and the pride will raise beneath your eyes afflicted by the pain that was caused on the road to Eternity. Remember, don't live to dream... dream to live!".

Next

Return to Games In Progress