Unknown Entitys

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Unknown Entitys

Postby Ammohead » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:20 am

Fire Guns and find places to hide from well, lets say you just need to find out.
This is yet another creation I completed in one full day i can say it its a decent game please play and rate. And as usual if theres any bugs please report them to me or if you need a walkthrough. :)
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

Tydome
Distinguished 001 Member

Re: Unknown Entitys

Postby Tydome » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:23 am

how do u finish the game?
I have no signature.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:44 pm

Tydome wrote:how do u finish the game?

you dont you just start over thats the point, no object of the game just fun shoot up zombies. :)
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

Tydome
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby Tydome » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:04 am

oh :lol:
I have no signature.

metomunc
001 Forum Master

Postby metomunc » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:10 am

Pretty good start so far. The sewar was kinda uneventful though. I'm sure difficulty will increase later in the game, but right now it's really easy.
Who should I really listen to?

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:21 am

metomunc wrote:Pretty good start so far. The sewar was kinda uneventful though. I'm sure difficulty will increase later in the game, but right now it's really easy.

thanks Ill Fix the sewerand see about making it harder. :)

Tydome
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby Tydome » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:57 am

Can you please add a ending??
I have no signature.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:21 pm

Tydome wrote:Can you please add a ending??

sure and, ill add some better weapons :)

Tydome
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby Tydome » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:00 am

yay
I have no signature.

Return to Games In Progress