Team Recruiting Closed (for now)

Discussion pertaining to resources, stories/characters and gameplay ideas in this forum dedicated to games that are just a faint glow.
Forum rules
Do not create a topic offering to produce resources. Click here for the reason.

Please use above resources section of site so everyone can have access to the resources you create.
metomunc
001 Forum Master

Re: Still Recruiting Team Members

Postby metomunc » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Sure. I'll ask Deeds to add you. Still looking for 2 pixel artists.
Who should I really listen to?

EpiKat

Postby EpiKat » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Name: Alec White
Job: Scripting
Experience: I am really good with scripting, I have been working with Engine001 way before I even created an account! For about 3 years I have been scripting 001.
Anything Else: I can probably program most of the things you would want me to do right when you want me to do it! I am mostly always available.

Or:

Name: Alec White
Job: Beta Tester
Experience: Great at playing games for long amounts of time and looking for glitches in games!
Anything Else: Available about all the time and doesn't get bored of playing beta's after 5 minutes! :lol:
Last edited by EpiKat on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.

001: EpiKat, last known as: Alec White

ImageXBL: EpiKat

Image[color=#000000]PSN:[/color] LordIron44

joedapro67
001 Fanatic

Postby joedapro67 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 pm

I can Beta Test or Advertise or Design like the Title Image and stuff. I have used 001 for quite a long time. I lost my other accounts password and my old email was hacked, you can look up Halojoe94. I have learned tons in 001 but havent really applied it to any games as I cant write stories for crap. I really like making detailed maps but cant create my own resources. Its ok if you dont have room, but I'd love to help even if Im not officialy on the team. :D

Ohh heres some of my old Photoshop mess arounds, I have gotten quite a bit better ;)
Attachments
BH4L Ttle.jpg
RDMZNEW.jpg
11432_1090801370579_1842852145_191211_4810317_n.jpg
Check out my latest project, Krown! http://engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26673

metomunc
001 Forum Master

Postby metomunc » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:58 am

Cool stuff. I'll keep you in mind when it comes to promotion, but I don't think the project is anywhere near that stage yet. Are you able to make sprites or animate sprites? That's really what we're looking for right now.

joedapro67
001 Fanatic

Postby joedapro67 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:05 am

Damn dude thats my worst area in custom resources :P Well keep me in mind please would really love too help.
Check out my latest project, Krown! http://engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26673

metomunc
001 Forum Master

Postby metomunc » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:09 am

Will do.

Indiana 266
001 Forum Master

Postby Indiana 266 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:18 pm

I realy stink at resorces too
But
Name:Indiana266
Job:Plot story/Beta testing/Intermediant Scripting
Experience:8 years of gaming,and playing games that have good storylines.1 year with 001.
Anything Else:blank

Samulis
001 Fanatic

Postby Samulis » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:59 am

Name: Samulis

Job: I can do any of the following, if needed at all: Compose music (medieval mainly, but I can do modern sorts if needed), Map design, item icon images (I have a library of ones I have made), main menu background design, fancy stuff in Photoshop, Animation (it doesn't look a whole lot like the sprites you are used to... I animate in Flash, so the lines end up curved and neat), plot writing, and audio editing (I can do things like pitch changing, adding reverb, etc.).

Experience: I have composed over two hours of music total and have been at it for over a year, I have designed 001 maps for the past few months and hand-drawn or computer-drawn maps for the past four years, I have a self-made library of over 40 icons, I have a ready and available library of dozens of medieval scenes ready for use as backgrounds or Photomanipulation stuff, I also have dozens of photomanipulations and original works from photoshop, and I have animated dozens of web-design based and film-based features in Flash. I also have created and written about numerous fantasy worlds, one of which being the world in which the Kingdom of Verildor lies, from my game Nervonius. I have also cut and edited scripts for two animated series for a friend of mine that contained trolls, nerds, and other things.

Anything Else: My style is rather well defined as 'looking like it is painted', but I can do the more traditional pixel art as required often in 001.

Here is one of my songs:

metomunc
001 Forum Master

Postby metomunc » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:05 am

Wow. Check your PM.
Last edited by metomunc on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samulis
001 Fanatic

Postby Samulis » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:23 am

I don't have any current jobs or anything to do other than compose music and go through odd moments when all I can do is work on Nervonius... those usually last about 10 minutes. Then I go back to being bored. :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Resource, Story and Level Design