Aid with Shop

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
IshChris

Aid with Shop

Postby IshChris » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:37 pm

Hey folks, i uh.. think this is the right place to request aid?

I'm attempting to edit the Shop to where when an item is highlighted a correlating sprite is shown to the right but.. I don't know, i can't really get any of the ways i think it should work to work...
(edit)In the shop already the item is visible in the Shop Item section, but I've made images of the main character wearing said items that i'd like to appear to the right. Hopefully that's easier to understand haha, i realised my original question was more like a ramble
Any body got some tips or a guide?

Return to Technical Support Questions